20 Best Career Objective Samples for Resume
The quality of the career objective statement of your resume or CV is important to your being called up for an interview and offered the job.
You therefore need to learn how to make an impressive career objective for your resume and improve your chances of getting the job that you are interested in.
This post got your back if you are interested in improving your skills in writing highly impactful career objectives.
How to Write an Effective Career Objective Statement for Your Resume/CV
To write a great career objective statement for your resume, one that gets the recruiter/employer inside the resume to read all parts of it, you need to learn about the vacant position.
You need to study both the job description and job requirements published by the recruiter/employer.
The job description will reveal to you the duties and responsibilities that you will be assigned to perform if you got the job.
On the other hand, the job requirements shows you the skills, abilities, knowledge, experience, etc. that you will need to fulfill to be hired and succeed on the job.
Having studied these documents, you will be able to self-assess yourself to know if you are qualified for the job and will be effective performing assigned duties.
You will also be able to make a career objective statement in your resume or CV that shows that you got what the recruiter/employer wants for the job and will be successful in it if hired.
This will definitely get the recruiter/employer to be interested in reading your resume and offering you an interview appointment.
Now, let’s see some good samples of career objective statements you can further learn from to improve your ability to write a powerful one for your resume:
20 Best Career Objective Samples for Resume
- Seeking the job of a Yoga Instructor at LifeStart where 2 years of yoga teaching experience will be utilized. Also coming with certification from a recognized 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training with a positive, friendly, professional, courteous, and committed attitude and a strong ability to prepare for all classes, show up at least 10 minutes before class, and encourage members.
- Experienced individual seeking an Agricultural Research Manager position with State of North Carolina looks to offer knowledge of agricultural crop and animal research principles and protocol. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with two years of general research experience, and the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form with project leaders and staff.
- Certified individual with experience in SharePoint and as a Team Lead longs for a Word Processor position with NANA, to review data and assist with project coordination. Also coming with a High School diploma, organizational skills, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and experience with Data Base Creation and tracking tools.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Salesforce as a Business Operations Auditor with 2 years of experience in Internal Audit and experience working with business owners and teams in an audit. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and experience with the audit life cycle, with a strong understanding of financial audit, operation, and internal control methodologies and terminology.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Akima as a Woodworker to construct and repair items, and measure, mark, and cut boards. Coming with a High School diploma, 1-year woodworking experience, and experience operating hand and power saws. Also bringing Microsoft Office skills, a current driver’s license, and the ability to obtain a CAC and pass Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Screening.
- To obtain a position with Kaiser Permanente as an Audiologist to provide comprehensive hearing diagnostic evaluation and assess patient lifestyle to counsel them on hearing loss, hearing aids, and listening strategies. Also coming with 4 years of experience in diagnostics and rehabilitative audiology, with expert level competence in required areas with specialty skills.
- Highly skilled individual with experience with live video shoot production and technologies, and experience optimizing video and production workflows, seeks employment with Netflix as a Video Editor, to maintain and share knowledge of the latest cutting edge of video editing software and technologies.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Horizon Media as a Budget Analyst to facilitate, track, and report on client contract obligations. Also coming with 6 years of experience working in Finance; experience working with planning and buying tools; experience working in a fast-paced environment; and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Veterinary Assistant position with National Veterinary Associates, to assist with patient care and treatment and monitor hospitalized pets. Bringing 3 years of experience, customer service skills, and the ability to help clients with their pets. Also coming with the ability to administer medications under a veterinarian, and restrain animals during blood draws and nail trims.
- Seeking a Finance Clerk position with Boston Globe Media where the willingness to adapt and be audience-focused with a curious mindset will be applied. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, outstanding organizational skills, and attention to detail, and proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets; and familiarity with working in Newscycle.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Vascular Technologist position with CHI to identify and record appropriate anatomical, pathological, and diagnostic images and recognize the significance of all structures visualized. Also bringing a High School diploma, completion of graduate program with an accredited Sonography institution, and credentialed in Vascular Sonography.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute three years of experience in the Biological Technician job at Parsons Corporation. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science and 3 years of practical experience in molecular biology. Also bringing 2 years of experience in reagent production under an ISO Guide 34 Quality Management System.
- Passionate individual hopeful for an Office Assistant position with Clarity LLC, to check, distribute, and send all mail and deliveries, as well as supporting and assisting the client service, strategy, and creative teams with ad hoc in office requests. Also coming with effective verbal and written communication skills, organized and detail-oriented aptitude, and the ability to multi-task effectively and work on own initiative in a very busy environment.
- Seeking a Corrections Officer position with the City of Augusta where 1 year of work experience will be applied. Also coming with a High School diploma, some knowledge of modern corrections practices and procedures, good oral and written communication skills, and familiarity with the Departmental of Corrections guidelines.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Public Relations (PR) Specialist position with Apple to monitor the major trends on the media and plan and execute PR programs and initiatives. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in public relations, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and detailed project management skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute 5 years of experience in the Insurance Agent job at Pacific Rim Agency. Coming with 5 years of work experience as a quality producer in the Insurance Agency. Also bringing excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to easily build and maintain rapport, and multi-task while focusing on completing high priority items.
- Seeking the job of a Project Management Consultant at Deloitte where three years of experience in mobile IT policy and mobile technology strategy will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in IT, 5+ years of experience providing IT project management support, and certification in Agile project management.
- Experienced individual seeking a Personal Wealth Advisor position with BIP Wealth, looks to offer five years of experience in the development of personal financial plans. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, experience with e-signature platforms, financial planning software and TD Ameritrade, and solid investment management skills.
- Certified Individual with 8 years of experience for an account executive and 2 years for an account coordinator longs for a Promotions Manager position with Olomana Loomis ISC, to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Marketing, solid knowledge of website analytics tools, and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Knoll as a Dealer Brand Manager with 5 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, including design specification, sales, and dealer management. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, excellent sales and presentation skills, and a high degree of professional judgment and strong decision-making ability.
Most job positions are competitive to get; however, you can improve your chances by starting your resume/CV with a compelling career objective statement.