20 Best Career Objective Examples for Resume You Can Apply
When writing a resume or CV, the quality of your career objective statement can go a long way in determining if the recruiter/employer will read the resume/CV.
You will definitely want the recruiter/employer to read your resume/CV because it increases your chances of getting an interview if they do so, which subsequently makes your chances of getting the job that you are seeking brighter.
For the fact that the career objective statement of your resume or CV is important in getting the recruiter/employer to read it, you should therefore take the time to learn how to make a compelling one for your resume when applying for a job.
If you are interested in learning how to write an effective career objective for your resume, you are on the right page:
How to Make an Effective Career Objective Statement for Resume
An important thing to do in writing a great career objective for a resume for seeking any position is to learn about the vacant position, with a view to understanding what the recruiter/employer wants for the role.
That is, you need to study the job description and requirements to have a good understanding of the duties and responsibilities that prospective employees are expected to perform.
You should also know the qualities, skills, experience, education, etc. that the employer/recruiter wants candidates to meet to be qualified for hiring for the position.
When you get this information about the vacant position, you will be able to craft a career objective that shows that you are a great fit for the job.
To be effective, your career objective statement should highlight some of the major skills, qualities, experience, etc. that you have and that meet the recruiter/employer’s requirements for the job.
Your career objective should also assure the recruiter/employer that you have a perfect understanding of the duties and responsibilities that the successful candidate will perform and have the ability to carry them out effectively.
Now, let’s see some good examples of career objectives you can study and apply in making one for your resume:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Resume You Can Apply
- An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Acupuncturist job at HCRC Staffing as a Qualified Acupuncturist. Coming with current NCCAOMOM Board Certification; strong palpation and acupuncture skills; an outgoing and caring nature; and strong ability to adapt to patients’ needs, as well as evidence-based approach.
- Seeking the job of a Technical Designer where 6+ years of experience in technical design will be utilized. Also coming with five years of experience in women’s shape wear, women’s lingerie and size apparel; exceptional knowledge of garment construction, fit, and finishing; excellent communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills; and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry-level Solar Agriculture Specialist position with Integrated Electrical Services. Coming with 1-year experience in business to business sales and knowledge of agro-business. Also bringing farm knowledge, supplies and processes, and all concepts within the agro-business sector.
- Certified graphic designer with 10+ years of experience in the graphic designing role working at a creative agency. Longing for a Graphic Designer position with Cubii, to maintain and set up new vendors and enter check and ACH deposits into NetSuite to execute graphic design & illustration for packaging, instructions & accessories across Cubii’s portfolio.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Arvest as a Software Engineer where a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years of software development experience will be applied. Also bringing the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, prepare documentation that describes the installation and operating procedures, and assist other team members with their assignments.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Tesla as a Construction Manager to distribute drawing and design revisions, bulletins, etc. to Project Manager. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, a general contractor’s license, advanced knowledge of construction means and methods, excellent written and spoken English, and a thorough understanding of construction administration processes.
- To obtain a position with KATMAI as a Physical Therapist to provide appropriate therapeutic procedures and a full range of therapy services in support of patient referrals. Also coming with a Master’s degree; ABPTS board certification in orthopedics; a current license to practice Physical Therapy in the U.S. Virgin Islands; and the ability to effectively read, write and speak English so as to communicate with all patients and other healthcare providers.
- A highly skilled individual with a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in a sales role. Coming with the willingness to drive personal vehicles throughout the assigned territory, to carry weights up to 50 pounds independently, and the ability to become technically proficient with the designated portfolio of products, and the demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Gravity IT Resources as an Accounting Analyst, to apply five years of experience in performing routine automated and manual procedures, as well as verifying and reporting test requests and results. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology and Medical Lab. Science, an MT/MLS certification, and the ability to work under the direction of the lab. Manager and lead technologists.
- A well-organized individual with a B.S. in Viticulture and Enology. Seeking employment with OneHope as a Harvest Enologist where five years of cellar and laboratory experience, and experience in Microsoft Excel and Word will be applied to assist with the operation of winery equipment; performance of barrel work, sanitation, and other cellar works. Also bringing strong data management skills, positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and a willingness to work long hours.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Job Tracks as a Neurologist with 6 years of experience in the practice of Neurology. Looking to utilize good analytical and critical thinking skills to assist patient access to medical care by recommending appropriate referrals to other health care providers. Also bringing current and valid state Neurologist License and current (BLS) Basic Cardiac Life Support and (ACLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support certifications.
- Energetic individual with proficiency in the use of Integrated Library System (ILS) and experience working as a Librarian, seeking to apply 7 years of customer service experience. Coming with a Master’s degree in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited school, superior working knowledge of traditional and electronic resources, and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- To obtain the job of a Bank Cashier with Armstrong Bank, to leverage excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills. Also bringing basic Computer skills; positive, courteous, friendly, and professional qualities; detail-oriented with good analytical skills; and the ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality, and work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Passionate individual seeking a Loan Officer position with Quicken Loans where 5 years of experience reaching and exceeding sales goals and objectives will be utilized. Also bringing proven success in a sales/customer service role, strong verbal and written communication skills, the desire to take the sales career to the next level, and the ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment and adapt well to change.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Waiter position with Cubanitas to utilize 10+ years of experience in the job. Bringing excellent people skills, a good understanding of Cuban cuisine, and basic computer skills. Also coming with proficiency with cash management, fluency and proficiency in English and Spanish, as well as the ability to multitask and work well in a high-volume environment.
- An individual with strong ability to learn quickly interested in the position of Human Resources Manager at DISH Network. To apply 7+ years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in HR, proven track record within multiple HR disciplines, experience leading an HR team, and experience managing teams in remote locations.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Paylocity as a Database Administrator. Bringing 6+ years of Microsoft SQL Server database experience, extensive experience with Microsoft SQL 2014+, and strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, SQL, and T-SQL. Also coming with profound experience with Microsoft Reporting Services, patching/upgrading, and DTS and SSIS.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Corporate Lawyer position with Saint Julian, to draft and review all legal documents and contracts, and render advice on corporate structures new and existing. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Law, 7 years of experience in international corporate legal environment, VC experience, and fluency in English and Maltese, and the ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Seeking an Entry-level Social Service Worker position with the Commonwealth of Kentucky where experience working with families and children will be applied. Also coming with strong verbal and written communication skills, good time management and organizational skills, a willingness to work as part of a team, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Customer Service Assistant position with Tag360, bringing High School diploma, experience creating and maintaining productive client relationships, and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel; good problem-solving ability; and the ability to implement solutions to general and specific customer concerns and work in a fast-paced environment.
Your resume/CV will be boosted with a compelling career objective statement; that means that your resume/CV stands a better chance of being read by the recruiter/employer, which further increases your chances of being hired.
This post has provided valuable information to help you learn and master how to make effective career objectives for your resume, and also provided great examples you can apply in making your resume’s objective statement for any job position.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).