20 Best Career Objective Examples for Sales Resume
The quality of your career objective statement can make a huge difference in your sales resume or CV being read by the recruiter/employer.
To stand a better chance of getting an interview with the recruiter/employer and subsequently employed for a sales position, you need to get the recruiter/employer to read the whole of your resume/CV.
This will help them to learn about your competence and what you have to offer them if hired for the sales job.
And to get the recruiter/employer to read your sales resume/CV, you need to begin it with a powerful career objective statement.
How to Make a Great Career Objective Statement for Sales Resume
The secret of writing a great career objective statement for a sales position is to learn about the role and who the recruiter/employer actually wants for the job.
You need to study the job description for the sales position and its requirements that prospective candidates must meet to be hired.
From the job description, you will learn about the duties and responsibilities of the sales position that you will be expected to perform if employed.
Also from the job requirements equally published by the recruiter/employer, you will know the qualities, skills, experience, education level, etc. that you need to have to qualify for hiring for the sales job.
Having acquired the above information about the sales job, you can then proceed to writing a career objective that shows that you are the perfect fit for the job.
It should show that you have what is required to succeed on the sales job.
Your sales career objective statement for your resume or CV should highlight some of your best skills, experience, education, etc. which should match what the recruiter/employer specified in the job requirements.
This will make it effective in convincing the recruiter/employer that you are a great fit for the job, and urging them to get into the resume/CV proper to read all parts of it.
Now, let’s look at some good examples of sales career objectives for resume to boost your ability to quickly master writing one for your sales resume:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Sales Resume
- Well-organized individual with 5 years of experience working with Ad Sales traffic departments seeks employment with Univision Communications Inc. as a Sales Coordinator to grow relationships with advertising agency counterparts and internal Univision departments. Also bringing a 4-year college degree, knowledge of Dealmaker and Orbit, and media math skills.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Odell Brewing Company in a Sales and Insights Analyst position with 2 years of analytics and business insights experience with a sales focus looks to use Nielsen, Armadillo, IRI, and VIP data systems to research and evaluate industry, market, account, competitor, and customer growth trends and conditions. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline and knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Energetic individual with 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products with 5 years in leadership seeks a Director of Sales position with RoverPass to grow a best-in-class sales organization that exceeds expectations on its own when it comes to the conducts required to locate, close, and expand new clientele. Also coming with a Master’s degree and proven ability to build pipelines and reports, and make strategic business recommendations.
- To obtain a position with Trilogy as an Inside Sales Manager, to review recorded customer sales calls and provide written and verbal coaching to the sales reps on each call. Also bringing 5 years of sales experience achieving quota annually, 2 years of B2B software sales experience, and 1 year of the sales team lead.
- Passionate individual seeking a Sales Leader job at Murray Resources, to develop a strategic and operational plan to grow the business. Also bringing 5 years of experience as CEO with sales in excess of $10MM per year, as well as demonstrated business development and sales experience.
More Career Objective Examples for Sales Resume [6-10]
6. Safety conscious individual with 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Senior SDR Team Lead at a hyper-growth startup desires a Sales position with Onfido to collaborate with the sales team in moving prospects effectively along the sales funnel to closure. Also bringing experience managing and leading an SDR team, a team player mentality, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
7. An individual with the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals interested in a Sales & Marketing Specialist position with Stanley Black &Decker, Inc. To utilize a track record of profound achievement and an exceptionally self-driven sense of motivation. Also coming with bilingual experience and the willingness to work occasional weekends and travel regionally.
8. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Logically as a Sales Support Specialist, to utilize the ability to manage quote requests and facilitate the movement of proposals through the workflow. Also coming with the ability to coordinate resources across departments to ensure achievement of common goal as well as presenting quotes and meeting sales targets.
9. Seeking a Sales Account Executive position with Mountain and Isles where 8+ years of experience in sales and 5+ years of experience selling major accounts will be utilized. Also coming with experience selling Outdoor Apparel and Outdoor Lifestyle products, and the competence to develop and implement sales strategies and travel to trade shows.
10. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Sales Recruiter position with Samsara to create and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines across Samsara’s Sales teams through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, and team player skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Sales Resume [11-15]
11. Individual with a strong reasoning ability to contribute 3 years of sales and BDR experience within a SaaS organization seeks an SMB Sales Executive position at Motus. Coming with excellent time management skills and experience selling into the C-Suite. Also bringing proficiency in sales enablement tools and demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas, as well as superior communication and presentation skills.
12. Searching for the job of a B2B Sales Partner at Seed The Change where sales experience and strong cold prospecting, presentation, and closing skills will be utilized. Also comes with the willingness to work as an external, independent contractor, and work on a commission-only basis as well as the ability to work 30 hours per week or more.
13. Experienced individual seeking a National Sales Director position with Sugar Mountain to drive immediate sales results, marketing, and selling amazing wagyu beef products to retail and high-end foodservice customers. Also coming with 7+ years of successful sales experience and meat product sales experience.
14. Specialized individual with 2 years of experience in a Sales Analyst role longs for a Sales Analyst position with Dr. Pepper Snapple Group to use the industry best practices to create, analyze, and report on key performance indicators. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, a strong working knowledge of SQL and Python, and experience in finance.
15. Passionate individual with 5 years of progressive experience within the diagnostics industry desires a Commercial Sales Trainer position with Roche to provide oversight of assigned education programs. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree; excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills; and proven leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Sales Resume [16-20]
16. Talented individual seeking to work with Formlabs as a Sales Support Agent to act as the first point of contact for prospective and returning customers to channel them to the appropriate routes. Also bringing experience using CRM and other service platforms, experience in customer service, and personal use of digital fabrication, design, and 3D CAD.
17. Hopeful to gain employment with October Italia Inc. as an Outside Sales Executive to generate business for the Company by translating value proportion into financing SME companies. Also bringing demonstrated B2B-solution sales skills, excellent communication and writing skills, and the ability to operate independently and work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment with a digital mindset.
18. To obtain a position with GeBBS Healthcare Solutions as a Sales Associate, to plan, qualify, obtain, and develop new sales opportunities to achieve and exceed corporate revenue goals. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of healthcare and sales experience, as well as strong time management and organizational skills.
19. Highly skilled individual with 5 years of experience in Franchise seeks a Franchise Sales Manager position with Blue Rock Search, LLC. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business and strong technical experience. Also bringing exceptional communication and presentation skills, competence in Microsoft Office, and a proven track record of effective New Business Development.
20. Hopeful to gain employment with Style Crest, Inc. for the role of a Territory Sales Manager to call on customers and prospects in person on a regular basis; to generate sales growth and develop customer relationships. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, 5 years of successful selling experience, and knowledge of the residential housing industry with three years of building materials distribution experience.
Getting a sales job can be competitive, but you can increase your chances of getting hired by ensuring that your resume or CV is read by the recruiter/employer.
To achieve this, you need to begin your sales resume with a compelling career objective; a statement that shows that you have the right qualities, experience, skills, etc. to be effective on the sales position you are applying for.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).