Top 22 Manager Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
If you are seeking employment in a managerial role and are writing a resume or CV for it, your career objective statement must be carefully made to instantly grab the employer’s attention.
Your objective is the first statement in your resume that makes an argument for you to the employer or HR personnel that you have what it takes to succeed on the manager job and contribute to the goals of the company.
Your resume objective plays a critical role as it sets you apart from the pool of applicants. A quality objective statement for your manager resume greatly enhances your chances of securing an interview placement for the position.
It captures the attention of the employer and gets him/her to read the other sections of the resume.
The question then is how do you craft a quality career objective statement for a managerial position?
How to Write an Exceptional Manager Resume Objective Statement
For your resume objective statement to be exceptional, there are certain factors you must take into consideration when crafting it.
• What is the job role about?
What skills, qualities, and qualifications do I have? And which of these skills are relevant or valuable to the employer?
The answers to these questions can be found in the job description or requirements for the published role.
Take a careful look at the requirements for the job, and highlights the skills, knowledge, experiences, and capabilities that you have which the employer deems valuable for success in the role. Then highlight them in a short blurb.
When your resume objective is drafted in this manner, it sends a message to the employer that you have what they need and will be a positive addition to their business.
It captures their attention and makes them eager to meet with you to further discuss the role with you.
Having a quality manager resume objective fashioned in this manner greatly boost your chances of securing your choice job.
The objective statement examples below will further help you master writing quality career objectives for a manager resume.
Best 22 Examples of Manager Objectives for Resume you can apply
1. Self- motivated individual and team player looking for employment at Shire pharmaceuticals as a Manager Trainee- Operations to deploy 3years leadership experience in a Bio company.
2. Proactive individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management interested in the position of Assistant Manager at XYZ Inc. to utilize 5+ years proven customer service experience to bring high levels of customer satisfaction to the company.
3. Desires the position of Operations Manager at Bio Life where excellent communication skill, expertise in forecasting, and 6years experience working with FDA will be applied maximally in ensuring excellent manufacturing practices.
4. Problem solver and team player with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering seeks to work as a Production Manager at Ford Motor Company; coming with 3years Auto manufacturing experience and knowledge of constraint management principles.
5. Seeking to work as Manager Trainee-Production at XYZ Inc.; bringing outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills, as well as 4years of safety and quality experience in ensuring production and cost goals are achieved.
6. Proactive individual with exceptional analytical skills and MBA desires the position of Unit Deployment Manager at the Department of the Air Force. Bringing useful knowledge of Safety and occupational health and Federal planning Policy.
7. Excellent communicator with strong organizational skills and a Master’s degree in Operations Management seeks an opportunity as a Plant Manager at XYZ Inc. Bringing 5years of plant management experience in the automobile industry.
8. To work as a Floor Manager at XYZ Inc. to utilize Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, plus over 2years of management experience.
9. Customer service oriented and Certified safety professional with excellent interpersonal skills interested in the position of Parks Manager at XYZ Inc. to effectively coordinate the work of all park personnel. Bringing 7years of experience in a recreational facility and a pesticide applicator License.
10. Proactive individual with 4years flight line experience looking to join the team at XYZ Inc. as Delivery Operations Manager, to utilize deep knowledge of manufacturing and IT systems in ensuring company and FAA specifications are met.
11. Meticulous and highly detailed professional, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial; bringing 10+ years experience in transportation procurement and managerial duties to function in the position of Customer Operations Manager at XYZ Inc.; offering guaranteed and effective utilization of human and material resources.
12. Energetic and passionate salesman with a Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management seeking to advance career as a Store Manager in a Fast-paced environment. Coming with 5years of retail sales experience to develop others and maintain profitability of assigned locations.
13. Team player and administrative guru interested in the role of Manager, Client Services to apply more than 6years supervisory experience in improving the call center.
14. Energetic and self-motivated LEAN Certified professional with 8 years manufacturing experience looking to gain employment at XYZ Inc. as a Lean Production Manager; offering expertise in Line Balancing and Process Mapping.
15. Proactive individual with strong analytical and problem solving abilities seeking the role of Customer Service Manager at General Electric where 3years of technical customer service experience in the Oil & Gas industry and proven ability to manage multiple customer event will be effectively utilized.
16. Customer-oriented professional with MBA interested in the position of Call Center Manager to apply expert knowledge of monitoring tools and techniques, and implementing strategies that enhance client experience.
17. Excellent communicator and market research expert with 7+ years marketing experience and a Master’s degree in Marketing Management desires to work at XYZ Inc. in the position of Marketing Manager, to deploy strong tactical marketing skills and the ability to evaluate strategic options using collected Data.
18. Self-starter with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams. Looking to obtain the position of Sales Accounts Manager at XYZ Inc., bringing result laced 6years personal selling experience.
19. Exceptionally creative individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Communication seeking to apply 5years of marketing experience in the position of Brand Manager at XYZ Inc. to create compelling marketing insights and contents for the company.
20. Tech savvy and outstanding written/oral communicator with a Master’s degree in Business Communication. Looking to obtain the role of a Digital Marketing Manager at XYZ Inc. to apply huge technical expertise plus more than 8 years marketing experience to extend the company’s reach and market.
21. Outstanding communicator with advanced Excel skills and a Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration seeking employment as Business Manager at UNC Health Care where 6years experience and expertise in materials management and ConnectCarolina will be successfully applied.
22. Natural leader with exceptional critical thinking ability and a positive communication style desires the job of Admin Manager in a people oriented organization.
To make your manager resume or CV more effective in getting employers’ attention to offer you an interview, you need to ensure that you write a compelling objective statement.
The sample objective statements provided in this post will help you in creating a winning manager resume when you need to apply for a managerial position.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).