When hunting for a quality assurance job, having a great resume or CV with an irresistible objective statement can increase your chances of being invited to an interview.
Therefore, to make your resume very attractive to employers for them to grant you an interview, it is important to start it with a powerful career objective statement.
Your objective should show the recruiter that you have the right skills, knowledge, competencies, etc. to succeed in the available quality assurance job immediately they begin to read your resume.
How to Write an Effective Quality Assurance Resume Objective
To be able to craft a good quality assurance objective statement for your resume, you will need to first find out what the hirer’s requirements for the position are.
These you can get by looking at the published job description and requirements for the quality assurance job.
When you get the information, your quest would then be to present yourself as a perfect fit for the role by emphasizing the qualities and experience that you possess that tally with what the recruiter requires.
The following examples of quality assurance objectives will help you better understand how to make a great objective for the role:
Best 21 Objectives for Quality Assurance Resume you can quickly apply
1. Motivated team player and safety conscious individual with proven ability to locate and interpret product quality specifications and requirements. Looking to obtain the Quality Assurance Operator position in Nestle.
2. Seeking the position of Quality Assurance Representative in Bloom Insurance; offering superior attention span and strong comprehension skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office and proven ability to accurately and efficiently review and score recorded calls.
3. Detail-oriented individual with High School diploma and proven ability to work efficiently and accurately within deadlines. Interested in the position of Quality Assurance Agent. Bringing proficiency in Excel and 2+ years experience to identifying and flagging down of compliance issues.
4. Highly talented professional with effective multi-tasking aptitude and ability to work independently interested in the position of Quality Assurance Analyst, offering sound knowledge of quality assurance monitoring and reporting procedures.
5. Discreet individual with professional attitude and robust writing skills. Desire the position of Quality Assurance Agent in Epiq Systems, bringing professional experience in oracle service cloud and quality monitoring software.
6. Multi-tasking individual with exceptional organizational and customer service skills. Looking to obtain the position of Reservation Quality Assurance Agent, bringing 3+ years QAA experience to track and record reservation errors and resolve accuracy issues.
7. Highly organized team player and excellent communicator with 2 years QA experience. Looking to obtain the position of Quality Assurance Associate, offering exceptional follow-up skills, spreadsheet expertise, and detail-orientation to track down enroller errors on spreadsheet.
8. Energetic and highly motivated individual with expertise in IT Systems. Interested in the position of Quality Assurance Specialist in Sunflower Bank, to verify the accuracy and integrity of customer account records.
9. Mental health expert with strong organizational skills. Interested in the position of Quality Assurance Liaison, bringing honed skills in health services to offer guaranteed consistent person-centered support services. Also offering consistently sound judgment while managing multiple priorities.
10. Desire a Quality Assurance Analyst position in a call center. Bringing ability to collect qualitative and quantitative data related to established processes of call center operations.
11. Experienced professional with a Baccalaureate degree. Hopeful for a Quality Assurance position in NYC. Bringing 3 years experience responding to inquires in a customer service environment to leading process improvement initiatives and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Call Center.
12. Detailed individual with excellent logical thinking skills and Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics. Desire the position of Document Quality Assurance Analyst. Bringing sound understanding of XML structures and advanced excel skills.
13. Incredibly detailed Critical thinker with data analysis skills and Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing. Looking to obtain a Content Quality Assurance position in WISH. Bringing 7+ years QAA experience to refine the quality of content hosted on WISH.
14. Experienced Quality Assurance Specialist with strong analytical and statistical skills to identify, capture, analyze, and report critical process metrics and key performance data.
15. Meticulous and detailed individual, proficient in spreadsheets/databases and experienced in cGMP batch record documentation. Hopeful for the QA Batch Record Review Associate job. Bringing honed administrative skills and QA experience to identify process improvements and increase systems efficiency.
16. Incredibly detailed quality assurance specialist with ability to investigate trends and carry out non-conformance reporting and tracking. Hopeful to secure the position of Quality Assurance Analyst in a company where professionalism is rewarded.
17. Strong communicator with exceptional analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel with 8years quality assurance experience; coming with great professionalism in ensuring manufacturing processes meet local and international standards for producing quality goods.
18. Experienced professional with strong people management skills and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science seeks the role of Quality Assurance Specialist. Bringing 10+ years experience in industry and quality assurance and strong knowledge of QA concepts, Testing tools, and Test automation.
19. Detail-oriented team player with strong influencing and assertiveness skills and proficiency in IT systems. Looking to obtain the position of Quality Assurance Auditor in CoreCivic. Offering 5years of quality assurance experience and expert knowledge of raw material audit process and cGMP.
20. Experienced specialist with excellent analytical skills and Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering Seeking to obtain a Quality Assurance position at Broadridge to apply extensive knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering processes to lead QA releases through to production implementation.
21. Problem solver with multi-tasking abilities and expert knowledge of HP/ALM Testing tools. Hopeful for the position of Lead quality assurance specialist. Bringing 7years of QA experience and proven ability to coordinate manual and automated testing processes.
To make it easier for your resume or CV to win you an interview, it is really important to capture the interest and attention of the employer with a captivating objective.
You can learn how to create an effective objective statement for your resume if you are seeking a quality assurance position by making use of the objective samples provided in this article.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).