If you seek an education related position, then you need to learn how to write a convincing objective statement to give your resume or CV an edge over those of others in the competitive industry.
It is important you write in your own words. This allows your personality to come across from those words on paper.
An important aspect of your education resume is the career objective statement. It is placed on the top section of your resume and articulates a summary of your qualities in a few sentences.
A well written objective statement can help boost your resume’ ability to win you an interview with the employer and can therefore help start the education career you have longed for.
Since not all employers read every resume application, it is therefore needful to write a compelling objective that sparks interest in the reader and leads the eye all the way to the end of the document.
How to Write a Compelling Educational Objective Statement for Resume
To write a compelling objective for resume to be used in seeking an education related position, you need to look at the employer’s advertised job description and familiarize yourself with the requirements for the job.
Ask yourself, am I a good fit for this position. Do I have the qualities and experience needed for the education job? If that’s a yes, then it’s time you communicated your candidacy.
You have to communicate in such a way that gets you noticed. Your resume objective should represent you as the best candidate for the education job.
Your job is to present an objective that matches your qualities, experience, and competencies with the requirements for the education role.
To help you get better understanding of how to make a good objective for your education resume, here are some examples that can also be used as templates:
1. Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual looking for a Preschool Teacher position at Treasure School; coming with ability to recognize and evaluate the educational needs and potentials of young children and develop suitable educational plans that can meet their needs and potentials.
2. To secure a position as an Elementary School Teacher that will enhance my dedication to children’s educational essentials and development.
3. Smart and intelligent high school graduate with proficiencies in math and language skills seeks to add value as an Assistant Teacher at Mayfield School.
4. Conscientious child care worker with very strong ability to coordinate, go along with, and provide activities suitable for the opportunity age of children, desires the position of Child Care Worker at Priceless Children Center.
5. Applying for a Kindergarten Teacher position with Educonsult Group Inc., with the capacity to provide children with the most rewarding learning experience that can greatly enhance them intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.
6. To add value as a Montessori Teacher at Maryland Public School serving as a coach and mentor to children and assisting them to build confidence by engaging them in fun and practical oriented activities.
7. Individual with broad knowledge of technology and media desires to work as a School Library Media Specialist at XYX School that will allow for career advancement, cross-curricular activities, and further development of research skills.
8. To obtain the position of Special Needs Teacher at XYZ School, deploying strong passion, skills, and experience for kids with special needs which would enable me to contribute significantly to the educational goals and objectives of Topmost School.
9. An English Tutor with teaching experience at all ages and levels with a wide subject knowledge and organizational and communicational competencies, desires to work with Zenith School.
10. Consistent, committed, and highly focused Mathematics Teacher with 7years of field experience in imparting mathematics knowledge to students of different grades seeks employment at XYZ Schools; bringing track record of consistently enriching students’ progress and achieving exceptional concept clarity by effectively reinforcing strategies and practical instruction.
11. An excellent Science Educator with uncommon ability to bring lesson plans to reality from beyond the pages of textbooks desires the role of a Science Teacher at XYZ School; exceptional at actively engaging students while providing clear and comprehensive instruction in basic academic skills; unique in ensuring that students have broad understanding and mastery of key concepts from the requisite course materials.
12. To be employed as an Art Teacher with Master Craft Academy, coming with strong proficiency in helping students learn the concepts of the art subject effectively through thorough practical lessons.
13. Highly motivated and results-driven Teacher with 10years experience in teaching social studies seeks to obtain a teaching position at XYZ School. Possess high competency in planning study programs suitable for each student’s needs and guiding and following fully the learning process towards the objectives of the curriculum.
14. Experienced individual with 10years as a Guidance Counselor with City Model School desires to utilize extensive counseling and crisis management experience and skills in guiding students towards success.
15. Well grounded educator with 8+ years of professional experience working with children. Seeking After School Program Director position at ABC company where excellent leadership and interpersonal skills will be effectively applied.
16. Detail oriented individual adept at deploying education and enrichment activities seeking to work as an After School Program Aide at ABC Child Care Center; coming with high proficiency in handling children in a friendly and helpful manner.
17. Resourceful and problem solver with strong track record of exerting influence and providing support for students desires Academic advisor position at XYZ Center; bringing 8+ years of experience in leadership and service.
18. Creative and reliable individual desires to join the team at XYZ Center as a Child Care Assistant where 6 years experience in creating convenient environments for social, emotional, and physical development of the Child will be applied.
19. Education specialist with 12+ years teaching experience, including in school management positions, seeks the position of Assistant Principal at XYZ School to deploy accounting, leadership, and program implementation proficiency in achieving the school’s goals.
20. Resourceful and caring educational expert with 8+ years of experience seeks the role of Adjunct Professor with ABC Service; bringing outstanding teaching, critical thinking, and leadership skills into use.
Writing a convincing objective statement for your education resume or CV is crucial to your job search. It substantially improves your chances of getting interviewed and hired.
Spend some time to study the objective samples provided above, they will guide you to quickly and easily write great objectives for your resume whenever you need to apply for a job in the educational field.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).