20 Best Objectives for CV
If you are seeking for employment or hoping to switch jobs, then you will be required to provide a CV.
But the hiring manager may not have the time to read through the entire CV; so they quickly read the objective as a decision point to determine if they will continue to review your CV or move to the next applicant’s.
So, to get the HR personnel interested in you, it is essential that you have a well-written objective statement for your CV to captivate the hiring manager to read the entire CV and schedule you for an interview.
In this post, we will show you how to write an exceptional career objective statement for your CV that gets the recruiter to read the whole of your CV.
How to Make a Good Objective for your CV
For your CV objective statement to get to the heart of the HR personnel, it has to contain information that is vital and essential to performing the job effectively.
It should be a summary of your core skills, qualification, and experiences that are considered beneficial to the employer as stated in the job description of the advertised position.
So, to write an exceptional objective for your CV, you must look at the position you are applying for from the perspective of the company, and pen down a short blurb that demonstrates that you have an understanding of what the role entails and the acceptable behavior and qualities expected from the job holder.
Also, you should communicate clearly and concisely, mentioning the position you seek, the name of the company, and the skills, expertise, experience, and special benefits you will bring to the company if hired in your CV’s career objective statement.
When you follow this approach in writing objective for your CV, the recruiter will be convinced that you are interested in the company and are fit to assume the responsibilities of the position and will be disposed to call you up for an interview.
Now, here are 20 good examples of objective statements you can learn from and adapt in creating your CV:
Top 20 Example of Objective Statements you can apply in your CV
- Experienced beauty advisor with superior communication and interpersonal skills, and in-depth knowledge of makeup application and techniques, seeking for a Beauty Advisor position with Clarins Inc. Offering 5 years of cosmetics sales experience, follow-up skills, and an easy-going personality.
- Registered behavior technician with exceptional communication and time-management skills and passion to make a positive impact in the autism community. Seeking the position of a Behavior Therapist with Spectrum Inc. to utilize in depth knowledge of ABA techniques and 3 years of experience working with autistic people.
- Individual with great cash handling skills, familiarity with computerized cash register, and inventory control skills, seeking a Bilingual Fast Food Cashier position at ABC. Bringing excellent customer service skills and ability to relate with customers fluently in Spanish.
- Energetic and reliable individual seeking a Housekeeping position in ABC, to utilize 2 years of experience. Bringing expertise in cleaning, maintenance, and repair services, and ability to follow company safety policy to create a safe work environment for all.
- Self-starter with superior organizational and clerical skills, seeking for an Airport Staff Assistant position at MMM Inc. to utilize 3 years of clerical experience. Offering a detail-orientation and proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Interested in a Construction Supervisor position at XYZ Inc. where solid background in Architecture and experience reviewing both hard copy and digital plans and specification will be applied. Also offering advanced financial and planning skills, project management skills, and exceptional communicator skills.
- Seeking for the position of an Administrative Assistant at MyCompany Inc. to apply superior clerical and prioritization skills developed from 2+ years of performing administrative duties. Offering IT systems expertise and problem-solving aptitude.
- Superior communicator with In-depth knowledge of cyber security frameworks including (NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001), cryptography, DLP, and Security Operations. Interested in the position of Lead Cyber Security specialist in ABC. Coming with proven record of managing third party security services and excellent presentation skills.
- Service-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and data entry skills, and 1 year of call center experience. Looking to improve customer retention and satisfaction as a Bilingual Call Center Agent with TBC. Also coming with ability to speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Seeking the Manager Respiratory Therapy position in BMC to utilize broad understanding of all procedures, systems, and equipment used in respiratory therapy, as well as high-levels of proficiency delivering respiratory care. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to perform staff appraisal and maintain confidentiality.
- Experienced individual hopeful for a Sales Executive position with CBC to apply solid background in sales management. Offering outstanding people skills, proven customer support expertise, and superior selling skills.
- Seeking employment as a RN at FineLife to utilize proven expertise in quality health care service, great crisis management skills and 5 years of clinical experience working at emergency unit. Coming with enthusiasm, empathy, and a current RN License.
- Seasoned developer with vast experience using multiple standard languages and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, desirous of a Lead Web Developer position. Coming with excellent written and verbal communication skills and good eye for aesthetics and design.
- Goal-oriented individual with IT and phone handling skills, and a Can Do attitude, seeking an Admin Clerk position at Rain Drew Inc. to support marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness. Coming with excellent communications and selling skills and a customer service orientation.
- Original problem-solver with debugging skills and expertise in data structures and algorithms, interested in a Software Engineer position in Microsoft. Offering 3 years of experience deploying, running, and maintaining large scale services, and Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
- Detail-oriented individual with great sound communication and observational skills seeking a General Labor job in CBB. Coming with strong knowledge of safety and appropriate food handling practices, as well as the ability to follow manufacturing and quality control points and practices.
- Exceptionally organized individual with demonstrated leadership skills and 4 years of experience in liquid manufacturing. Desirous of a Production Manager position in ABC to utilize strong background in liquid manufacturing. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, Lean experience, and familiarity with SAP.
- Highly organized individual with critical thinking skills and 3 years of clinical laboratory experience. Seeking for a Medical Laboratory Scientist position in Cleveland Clinic where profound expertise in performing and interpreting tests at all levels of complexity will be applied. Offering a Master’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science and outstanding communication skills.
- Events planner with 5 years of freelance experience creating memorable events for clients. Desires the position of Events Coordinator in ABC, bringing expertise in events planning, strong collaborative and time management skills, and a highly creative mind.
- Meticulously detailed and highly organized individual with time management skills, looking to obtain a Scheduler position in ASM, to apply 3 years of experience scheduling patients’ appointment. Offering knowledge of medical terminology, data entry skills, and 50WPM typing speed.
To get the hiring manager interest in your CV, it is important that you include a well written objective statement, which is the first section of your CV.
A compelling career objective statement in your CV can help to convince the hiring manager to read through the entire document to discover what you have to offer.
When writing the objective for your CV, ensure to highlight your top skills, qualities, education, experience, etc. that are in line with what the recruiter requires for the role.
You can write a great objective for your CV by applying the ideas and examples provided in this post and make it easier for employers to be interested in your CV to read it.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).