20 Best Career Objectives for Nurse Resume
To ensure your nurse resume or CV is read by the recruiter/employer, it is important to begin it with a compelling career objective statement.
This post shows you how to write an effective career objective statement for your nursing resume and also provides some examples you can apply in making yours.
How to Make a Great Nurse Career Objective Statement
The secret of making a great career objective for your nurse resume or CV is to first understand what the job entails and the qualities, experience, education, etc. that candidates should have to be considered for the available nursing position.
Learning about the duties and responsibilities of the nursing job that the successful candidate will be expected to perform and the qualities, skills, experience, etc. that he/she must have to succeed on the nursing job will help you to create a career objective that projects you as the right person for the job.
You will find the relevant information about the vacant nurse position from the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer.
By applying the information, your career objective should highlight some of the major skills, qualities, experience, etc. that you possess and that match with what the recruiter/employer wants for the nursing job.
Your career objective should also show that you have perfect understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the nurse job and have the competence to carry them out effectively.
Now, here are some good examples of career objectives for nurse positions that you can study and apply in your resume or CV:
20 Best Career Objectives for Nurse Resume
- Hopeful to gain employment with Tulane University as a Nurse Specialist to perform a variety of direct patient care activities and assist with procedures. Also coming with 5 years of experience in an outpatient clinical setting, and experience working with blood disorders patients.
- A well-organized individual with strong ability to coordinate medical and psychiatric services with other involved service providers. Seeking employment as a Nurse with HealthRIGHT 360 to utilize good communication and computer skills in rendering medical treatment to patients. Also bringing the ability to provide medical education and advocacy as required.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Law Office as a Nurse Paralegal with 7 years of experience in clinical practice and experience in a law firm. Looking to utilize a strong work ethic and high ethical standards, as well as strong project management skills and knowledge of the laws applicable to medical cases.
- Energetic individual with knowledge of the CA Code of Regulations as a Registered Nurse, seeking to apply five years of experience as a School Nurse with Total Education Solutions. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree, a valid California School Nurse credential, and license. Also bringing excellent communication skills and attention to detail to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on all duties and tasks as assigned.
- To obtain a position with LifeHealth to leverage the ability to provide various immunizations such as Flu, MMR, and Hep B. Also bringing 5 years of experience working as a professional nurse and excellent verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to different environments.
- Passionate individual seeking a nurse practitioner position with TeamPraxis with excellent public speaking skills and knowledge of adult education and coaching principles. Also bringing 6+ years of nursing experience and 3 years of clinical experience working as an APRN.
- Safety conscious individual with a high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Nurse position with Camden City School District to utilize 5 years of nursing experience. Bringing outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills and a Bachelor’s degree. Also coming with exemplary oral and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, crowded environment.
- An individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Nurse at Public Health Management Corporation. To apply 5 years of experience working in the community and public health. Bringing a Master’s degree in Nursing and Public Health. Also coming with excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, and strong analytical skills to properly record data on client needs, and outcomes and milestones via computerized databases.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at the University of Colorado Boulder in the position of a Nurse, bringing experience working with electronic medical records. Also coming with experience working in a college setting, the ability to communicate and relate well with staff and students in an academic environment, a valid registered nurse license from the state of Colorado, and a current BLS certificate.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Nurse position with Texas Health and Human Services, to plan, develop, assign, coordinate, and evaluate nursing review quality assurance activities related to plans of care for persons receiving Medicaid services. Also coming with the State of Texas Nurse License, computer skills, and the ability to write in a clear and concise manner using correct grammar and punctuation.
- Seeking an Entry-level Nurse position with St. Joseph Health where previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility and direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric, and geriatric patients will be applied. Also coming with current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing, CPR Certification, and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI).
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Nurse position with Public Health Management Corporation, bringing 5+ years of experience working in community/public health with urban; a Master’s degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience working in maternal-child health, early childhood, home visitation mode, and health education.
- An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years nursing experience with the University of Colorado Boulder as a Qualified Nurse. Coming with a Valid Registered Nurse License, current BLS certification, and experience working with electronic medical records and in a college setting.
- Seeking the job of a Nurse with YouthHealth where computer skills with Windows-based operating environment and virtual technology will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, a current Texas Valid Registered Nurse License, 5+ experience working with persons with IDD and experience in Utilization Review, and/or Quality Assurance.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry-level Nurse position with Exerlywell. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, 5 years of experience working in a direct patient care facility, experience with endocrinology, and a clinical understanding of hormones in men and women. Also bringing excellent communication skills, experience in a fast-paced environment, and good organizational and time management skills.
- Certified health care professional with 6+ years of experience with direct clinical care, and 4 years in case management and quality assurance role respectively. Longing for a Nurse position with AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., to carry out quality assurance oversight activities defined in the AmTrust Medical Case Management and Quality Assurance Standards.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Kalos Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as an Aesthetics Nurse with a Registered Nurse degree, Aesthetician degree, marketing experience, sales experience, and customer service experience. Also bringing excellent phone and communication skills, as well as experience in plastic surgery, dermatology, and medical office.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Ascend Learning as a Manager Nurse Educator to supervise and develop multiple team members, and review and provide feedback to staff on their nursing content assignments. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Nursing, a current nursing license, knowledge of nursing practice and nursing education, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, and the internet.
- To obtain a position with Kaiser Permanente as a Nurse to leverage the ability to receive and process telephone calls from Health Plan members requiring medical advice or general information. Also coming with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Nursing, bilingual experience, and 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in clinical settings.
- A highly skilled individual with the ability to order and maintain supplies and equipment with the Medical department consistent with the needs of the occupational health program in a cost-effective manner, seeking an opportunity to work with NSG Pilkington in the position of a Nurse. Coming with current license to practice as a Licensed Nurse in the State of California, and proficiency with Windows-based computer software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Sprintware.
You can increase your chances of getting the nurse job that you are applying for by having the recruiter/employer read your resume or CV.
And you can increase your chances of getting the recruiter/employer read your resume/CV by starting it with a captivating career objective statement.
This post provides you with the ideas and examples you need to make an effective career objective for your nurse resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).