To improve your chances of having your office clerk resume or CV succeed in getting you an interview, your objective statement must be captivating.
Being the first statement the employer will read in your resume, a good career objective statement will greatly boost the impact of your office clerk resume on the recruiter for them to read the rest of the document and select your application for an interview appointment.
Making a great resume objective for an office clerk job requires having the right knowledge, which this post will give you.
Steps to Writing a Good Office Clerk Objective for Resume
There are two steps you can take to write a good objective statement for your office clerk resume.
The first is to learn about the job and its requirements.
The job description posted by the hirer will provide you with the information to know more about the office clerk position that you are seeking for with the organization.
You will see the skills, abilities, experience, educational qualifications, etc. that the employer requires applicants for the position to possess to be considered for the office clerk position.
The second step after knowing what the recruiter’s requirements are for the job, and you are sure that you meet them is to create an objective statement that declares that you meet the requirements and will be effective on the job.
You will have to highlight some of your best skills, qualities, experience, abilities, etc. in your resume objective that are relevant to succeeding as an office clerk.
Now, let’s see some examples of office clerk career objective statements to help you quickly learn how to make effective objectives for your resume.
Best 20 Office Clerk Resume Objective you can Apply Right Away
1. Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills and a friendly attitude. Looking for the position of an Office Clerk to apply 3years of administrative experience to provide excellent service to customers, and to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction in a professional manner.
2. Experienced clerk with excellent communication and time management skills. Interested in the position of Office Clerk, bringing proficiency in Excel; ability to handle high volume calls; ability to keep inventory of supplies; and superior clerical skills to perform general administrative duties.
3. Proactive problem solver with exceptional ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize assignments. Seeking for the position of an Office Clerk; coming with specialized knowledge of auditing, filling, data entry, and advanced IT systems expertise.
4. Extremely organized individual with excellent written communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Desire the position of an Office Clerk in News Room; bringing 3+ years of administrative experience and exceptional problem solving skills to resolving customer complaints and ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
5. Talented individual with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task while working within deadlines and time constraints. Looking to obtain the position of an Office Clerk to apply 5years of administrative experience to efficiently manage office procedures, inventory, customer relations and customer complaints in a professional manner.
6. Gifted individual with excellent communication skills and high level of initiative and a positive approach to work. Interested in the position of Office Clerk at XYZ Company to utilize 4years of prior clerical experience to providing excellent customer service and general administrative support functions.
7. Proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and keyboarding skills (60 WPM). Seeking for the position of Office Clerk at ABC Company, offering expertise in creating and maintaining spreadsheets in Excel, as well as possessing auditing and technical skills to be able to repair office equipment.
8. Individual with excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure. Looking to obtain the position of Office Clerk to ensure effective and professional office operations. Bringing superior clerical skills, typing speed of 45+ WPM, public relations skills, and advance Excel skills to improving office functions at XYZ Company.
9. Exceptionally talented office worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to relate with different personalities in a professional and friendly manner desires to obtain the position of an Office Clerk at XYZ Company Inc. Offering accurate data entry skills, proficiency in Excel, Basic office machinery skills, and 3years clerical experience.
10. Highly experienced and skillful clerk with excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills, looking to work in the position of Office Clerk in a fast-paced work environment; offering superior clerical and customer service skills and proficiency in Microsoft office.
11. Customer oriented individual with strong PC skills and a positive attitude. Looking to obtain the position of an Office Clerk, coming with proven abilities to compile financial records and prepare payroll checks; possess strong bookkeeping skills and technical skills to operate and maintain office machines; as well as 2+ years of accounting clerk experience.
12. Multi-tasking individual with excellent communication skills and High school diploma. Desire the position of Office Clerk in NYE Networks. Bringing 5+ years of expertise in performing clerical duties and filling experience.
13. Highly flexible and multi-tasking individual with GED. Looking to obtain the position of Office Clerk at ABC Company to utilize 5+ years of prior administrative experience in performing general administration and clerical duties.
14. Proactive individual with exceptional customer service and critical thinking abilities. Seeking to advance career as an Office Clerk; bringing expert knowledge of auditing, bookkeeping, filling, and taking high volume calls on multiple lines system.
15. Experienced clerk with strong initiative, aptitude to learn, and excellent communication skills. Looking to obtain the position of Office Clerk in Edward Jones Inc. Offering strong client relationship and superior clerical skills.
16. Detail-oriented individual with strong ability to prioritize various responsibilities simultaneously and effectively within time limits. Interested in the position of Office Clerk to apply expertise in IT systems and excellent administrative skills.
17. Experienced multi-tasking individual possessing advanced problem solving skills and High School Diploma. Looking to obtain the position of Office Clerk, to apply 5+ years experience in performing administrative support duties. Offering a proven ability to handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
18. Seeking for the position of Office Clerk, to utilize honed skills in secretarial duties, strong organization skills, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, and 3years of administrative experience.
19. Team player with good judgment and ability to manage priorities. Looking to obtain an Office Clerk’s position; bringing 3+ years of experience working in administrative roles, to coordinate records and effectively manage office inventory.
20. Exceptionally organized individual with 2years clerical experience and sound knowledge of medical terminology. Seeking to obtain the position of an Office Clerk at ArchCare. Offering proven ability to take initiative, expert IT skills, and exceptional customer service skills.
To improve the strength of your office clerk resume or CV to get you the desired interview with recruiters, you need to make your resume objective statement very punchy.
When you are able to grab the attention of the employer quickly as they begin to read your resume, the more likely they will read other sections of the document and offer you an interview appointment.
A good resume objective can be the deciding factor on whether you get an interview or not.
So, go ahead to use the sample objectives for the office clerk resume provided above to learn and master how to write one when you are required to make and send a resume to an employer for the position of office clerk.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).