If you are writing a resume or CV for the position of a translator, you can put it on the path of success by starting it with a powerful objective statement.
A good career objective statement can help win the interest of the employer in your resume when they start reading it.
This will improve the chances that they will go in to read other sections and possibly pencil your application down for an interview.
How to Write a Winning Translator Resume Objective Statement
The little secret about making a great translator objective for your resume that the employer will love is to learn about what the recruiter is interested in for the position.
This means you have to know the requirements for the job, including the specific skills, competence, qualities, and/or experience that are required to be effective as a translator.
You can discover this information from the job description and requirements published by the employer.
When you know what the employer requires for the translator job, you can then make your objective to communicate the relevant skills, qualities, experience, knowledge, and/or abilities that you have and that perfectly match the hirer’s requirements.
To help you quickly learn how to create an effective resume objective for the translator job, here are 15 examples you can use:
1. Highly talented individual seeking the job of Translator with XYZ Inc. Bringing exceptional fluency in English and Spanish and proven written and oral communication skills, to providing effective translation services in a fast-paced environment.
2. To obtain the position of Spanish Analytic Translator in RayMind where enormous ability to read and write Spanish, knowledge of and use of slang will be maximally applied in analyzing Spanish from various regions and helping law enforcement clients.
3. Exceptionally gifted translator with ATA Certification desires the position of Spanish Translator at Language Right Inc. to provide top quality review, validation, and translation services.
4. To work as a Spanish Translator and Interpreter at XYZ Inc. Coming with high written and oral proficiency in both English and Spanish languages and five year experience in triage, summarization, and translation, as well as in conducting consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.
5. Hugely talented individual with three years experience in the professional interpreting field and strong understanding and ability to clearly explain cultural concept seeks the position of Spanish Interpreter in a growing company.
6. Highly motivated individual with a B.A. and five years professional translation experience, excellent command of Spanish and English desires the role of Spanish Translator to help in translating daily correspondences and publications speedily and correctly from Spanish to English, and vice versa.
7. A proven multilingual expert with exceptional proficiency in English, Portuguese, and French, including the ability to translate from and to any of the language, as well as to use MS Office tools.
8. To work as a CNA Spanish Translator at HouseFiles Inc. where CNA certification, two years experience in the healthcare sector performing second touch responsibilities, and strong ability to translate from English to Spanish and the other way round will be beneficial.
9. A Bachelor’s degree graduate with two years working experience in a hospital setting as a translator and interpreter, proficiency in written and oral Spanish and English seeks employment as Translator/Interpreter
10. Desiring the job of a Portuguese Translator at MainT Schools Inc. Coming with huge proficiency, written and oral, in Portuguese and English to bridging cultural and language barriers in the school, thereby helping to protect educational rights of children and their families.
11. To obtain employment as a Translator at Vitage Inc. to apply excellent oral and writing communication skills, strong ability to provide appropriate translation services, and strong ability to utilize MS Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel.
12. A gifted professional English-German translator of three years experience with sound knowledge of trade and negotiation terminology desires employment with ZingYou Inc. as a Translator/Interpreter to provide accurate, error-free translations.
13. An individual with a native-level fluency in both French and English in addition to three years translation experience at a law firm seeks the position of French Translator at RoySon Inc. to create precise and correct translations of highly technical documents from English to French.
14. Exceptionally gifted Chinese Translator with a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics seeks the job of Translator/Interpreter with Montt Inc. where exceptional fluency in both verbal and written Chinese will be effectively applied in providing accurate translation and interpretation of English to Chinese, and vice versa to support the company’s marketing operations in China.
15. A talented individual with Masters degree in Spanish applies for the post of Interpreter/Translator with ChaterFile Inc. Bringing profound proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish to providing accurate interpretation and translation of spoken words from English to Spanish, and vice versa.
A great objective statement will surely improve the chances of your resume succeeding because it allows you to immediately get the employer to be interested in what you have to say in your resume or CV.
You can learn how to make an effective objective for your translator resume by studying the examples provided in this post.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).