To be successful, your project manager resume may include a clear, confident, and well written objective statement that grabs the employers’ attention.
An effective objective should focus on the job description and what the employer expects of you as a project manager, detailing why you should be considered for the position.
Highlight your skills, talent, and experience and let the employer know you are the best choice for the job.
Proven ability to lead, organize, and motivate project teams are some of the qualities you can highlight in your objective statement to show employers that you can perform effectively on the job.
To have a clearer picture of what a good project manager objective statement for resume should look like, here are 22 of our best examples:
1. Looking to secure a Project Manager position with XYZ Company; coming with 20 years experience in the industry, with outstanding communication, leadership, and organizational skills that enhance service delivery and efficiency in overall company performance.
2. Detail oriented individual offering exceptional management, leadership, and organizational skills; easily adaptive to change in work environment, seeks the job of Project Manager at XTT Inc.
3. Desirous of Project Manager position at Ingots & Brandt. Bringing expertise in collaborating with project team members; utilizing proficiency in coordinating activities of a team and facilitating project-team related meetings to execute assigned work.
4. Results-driven and aggressive Project Manager looking for position at NICE Systems; employing hands-on experience in planning, analyzing, and implementing assigned projects, and ensuring delivery of projects within established constraints.
5. Diligent and resourceful professional looking for Project Manager post with Eco General Contractor; possess expertise in establishing schedules and project parameters, with strong ability to contribute to strategic plans and project reviews.
6. Dedicated and hardworking individual with exceptional management, leadership, communication, and planning skills searching for a Project Manager position at John Acer Company.
7. To obtain a position as Project Manager with Hamilton Construction; utilizing track record of achieving operational objectives of every project assigned; possess strong ability to identify approaches, deliverables, schedule, and tools, and to ensure that deadlines are met.
8. Seeking a Project Manager position at Razorfish; employing unmatched talents in managing and controlling project scopes and change control processes, and in coordinating appropriate material, manpower, and other resources for each project.
9. To work for Dell as Project Manager seeking to apply competencies in developing, maintaining, reviewing, and disseminating project modules; and identifying and communicating issues that may cause margin changes, with a view of completing projects within set deadlines.
10. Highly motivated individual looking for entry-level Project Manager position; to deliver project objectives within stipulated time, resource and budget constraints, and to align project execution with the strategy and ethics of the organization.
11. Looking for work as Project Manager with Seaman’s & Co. Ready to identify and clear project issues; discover innovative solutions and approaches, and motivate and energize team talents.
12. To work at Boss Company as Project Manager. Bringing experience in implementing strategies to achieve project objectives; deliver to commitment, monitor, and control projects according to plan.
13. Team-player seeking the work of Project Manager with Kemp Aluminum; coming with expertise in identifying project specifications and defining individual rules and responsibilities.
14. Applying for the post of Project Manager at Sally’s Engineering. Bringing 6 years experience defining project tasks and deliverables, developing time, cost, and resource estimates, and ensuring that project activities are aligned with client objectives.
15. Seeking employment as Project Manager with ABC Company; bringing excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and problem solving skills, in addition to 6 years of management experience.
16. Qualified professional with 7 years experience and determination to employ exceptional technical knowledge and expertise in supervising project implementation seeks the post of Project Manager with Mack Engineering.
17. To obtain the job of Project Manager with XYZ Company that will enable the use of procedural knowledge, technical proficiency pertaining to project quality, and timely completion of tasks.
18. Project Manager seeking a position at Gears internet/software Company, focusing on program development and training; bringing 10 years experience creating effective applications for various industry needs.
19. To apply entry-level Project Management skills in an environment that enables achievement of career goals and provides opportunity to develop needed experience in delivering projects timely, under budget, and in communicating effectively with staff.
20. Desirous of Project Manager position; possess expertise in calculating probability of meeting project dates, controlling project schedule, reporting performance, managing change, as well as reviewing schedule as required.
21. Looking to work as Project Manager with Manson & Sons. Bringing experience managing resource utilization, preparing project budget, managing budget approval, and managing project cash flow.
22. Applying for the job of Project Manager with ABC Company; possess expertise in developing cash flow forecast, managing company cost expectations, identifying quality control standards, and developing quality management plan.
An eye catching resume objective that states what you aim to contribute to your prospective employer is necessary to securing the job of project manager.
Tailoring your skills to the job requirements and reflecting a great personality in your objective statement can make your resume attractive to the reader and encourage them to read on.
If you need help in quickly producing effective objectives for your project manager resume, the sample objectives provided above can really be helpful.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).