If you want to learn how to write a great makeup artist resume objective that gets the recruiter/employer into the resume/CV to read what you are offering, then this post will be useful to you.
The quality of your resume objective can determine if your resume is read or not, which in turn can affect your getting hired for the make-up artist position you are applying for.
How to Make a Great Makeup Artist Resume Objective Statement
To make an excellent objective statement for a makeup artist resume, you need to know exactly what the employer wants for the role.
When you know the demands of the makeup artist job, then you will be able to craft an objective statement for your resume that shows that you are the right makeup artist the employer is looking for.
Employers usually have a set of specific standards and requirements that applicants for a makeup artist position should meet to qualify to access the.
These standards and requirements are published as the job description and requirements.
You therefore need to study the makeup artist job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer to understand the qualities, skills, experience, etc. that the makeup artist should have to be considered for the job.
Having learnt what the makeup artist job entails and requires for anyone to be hired, you can then go ahead to create an objective statement for your resume that convinces the recruiter/employer that you are the person for the job.
Your makeup artist resume objective should emphasize the major qualities, knowledge, experience, etc. that you possess, and that align with the recruiter’s requirements.
It should also show that you are knowledgeable of what the makeup artist job entails and will be effective in performing the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Now, let’s see some good examples of makeup artist resume objective statements you can learn from and apply in making a great objective for your makeup artist resume:
20 Best Makeup Artist Resume Objective Examples
- Searching for the job of a Makeup Artist at Chanel where 5 years of makeup experience working in fast-paced retail environments will be utilized. Also comes with a college diploma, 7 years of in-store experience with sales background, and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced individual seeking a Makeup Artist position with L’Oreal LUXE to mentor and coach beauty advisors on product knowledge, performance, service behaviors, and KPIs. Coming with a high school degree, 4 years of experience working as a makeup artist, and the ability to work flexible schedule such as weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Specialized individual with knowledge of news and sports workflows seeks a Makeup Artist position with Spectrum, to apply makeup to talent and rotating guests using a color palette and different tools. Also coming with a college diploma and the ability to prioritize talent and guests in order of network schedule.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Makeup Artist position with DERICO BEAUTYBAR, to enhance facial aesthetics through makeup and work with actors on movie sets. Also comes with 7 years of experience in the beauty industry, experience with prosthetics for the film industry, and exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Love Salon as a Makeup Artist to directly interact with clients on brand philosophy, points of difference, product knowledge, and fulfill clients’ beauty needs. Also bringing 5 years of experience as a makeup artist, with makeup certification and effective communication skills.
More Makeup Artist Resume Objective Examples [6-10]
6. To obtain a position with Shiseido Americas Corporation as a Makeup Artist, to consistently create a welcoming environment for clients and focus on driving top line sales. Also bringing 5 years of experience in cosmetology and luxury/specialty/store experience, as well as an ability to interpret and analyze daily and weekly personal and team goals.
7. Highly skilled individual with a self-motivated and positive attitude seeks a position with La Bella Spa as an experienced Makeup Artist. Coming with valid esthetic license, highly desirable special skills of facial protocols and knowledge of aromatherapy, as well as the ability to perform all facial treatments offered on the spa menu according to protocols and rituals.
8. Hopeful to gain employment with MGM Resorts International for the role of a Makeup Artist, to follow all department and policies and procedures and maintain a working knowledge of all products. Also coming with a high school diploma, 2 years of makeup artist experience, and experience in retail.
9. Well-organized individual with 5 years of HDTV makeup experience seeks employment with WarnerMedia as a Makeup Artist to work cohesively with the production team both in-studio and on-location. Also coming with 6 years of hairstyle experience and a cosmetologist license, with the ability to complete daily administrative work utilizing advanced technology.
10. Team-oriented individual willing to work at Pink Chique in a makeup artist position with 3 years of makeup application and hairstyling experience. Also coming with a cosmetology license and passion for the beauty industry, as well as detail-oriented and strong time management skills.
More Makeup Artist Resume Objective Examples [11-15]
11. Energetic individual with 2 years of makeup application experience seeks a makeup artist position with Wild Tress Studio. Also coming with experience and knowledge of makeup application, as well as artistic personality, attention to detail, and the ability to provide excellent services.
12. To obtain a position with Beautiful Brides Philly as a Makeup Artist, to do airbrush and traditional with the willingness to share all on the social media. Also bringing 5 years of experience with weddings, full professional makeup/hair kits, and a cosmetology license.
13. Passionate individual seeking a Makeup Artist job at Stila Cosmetics, to educate and sell as well as utilize the right makeup that can turn even the simplest look into an authentic statement. Also bringing 3 years of makeup application and an ability to perform from morning to moonlight and draw inspiration from the runaway and translate it into real life.
14. Safety conscious individual with passion about makeup and willing to transform this passion into a career desires a Makeup Artist position with Glamour Beauty, to work with clients and make their makeup visions come to life. Also coming with 3 years of hairstyling and makeup application experience, and a cosmetology license.
15. An individual with airbrush makeup experience interested in a Makeup Artist position with Glam to Geaux, to utilize experience doing hair and makeup for weddings and events. Also comes with a portfolio showcasing previous jobs, a State of Florida cosmetology license, and hairstyling, makeup application, and airbrush experience.
More Makeup Artist Resume Objective Examples [16-20]
16. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Let It Blow Brides as a Makeup Artist, offers to utilize the ability to service bookings within the Savannah Metro area and develop the passion to learn. Also coming with experience in updos and makeup, cosmetology license, and excellent communication skills.
17. Seeking a makeup artist position with ActUp Theater where 2 years of makeup art experience and strong research and interpretation skills will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, strong portfolio of previous work, and the ability to coordinate with the costume, lighting, and the camera crews.
18. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a makeup artist position with Estee Lauder to combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational, and personalized in-store experience. Also coming with 3 years of makeup application experience and previous experience with retail point-of-sale software.
19. Individual with knowledge of makeup and hairdressing techniques and the ability to provide airbrush makeup application seeks a Makeup Artist job at Plush Beauty. Coming with a diploma in cosmetology, 5 years of hairstyling and airbrush makeup experience, and artistic personality and manual dexterity.
20. Passionate individual with 6 years of makeup, hairstyling, and airbrush experience seeks employment with Hair by Heidi as a Makeup Artist. Coming with weddings experience and a cosmetology license, as well as the ability to work on clients’ hair and makeup on time and work with people of color.
Are you seeking the job of a makeup artist? If you are, then you need to have a resume with a well persuasive objective statement to stand a better chance of being read.
This post has provided good ideas and examples you can apply in creating an effective objective statement for your makeup artist resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).