Having an objective statement in your cook resume can go a long way to establishing your professional identity and competence for the job. It precisely informs the hiring manger what you have to offer.
Your objective should emphasize your main qualifications, skills and experience that would allow you fit into the position.
Being adept at food preparation and customer service are two most important values to boost your chances of being considered for the job of a cook that you are vying for, so make sure to reflect it in your resume.
You might also include your career goals and enthusiasm for the position in the statement.
Making employers know you can handle the preparation of various types of foods, as well as having other abilities is paramount to making a wining objective.
To learn how to craft effective objective statements for your cook resume, here are twenty two examples to guide you:
1. Detail-oriented, upbeat cook looking for a position as Cook with AAA Restaurants; utilizing exceptional knife skills and ability to prepare food according to menu, in addition to expertise in planning and cooking gourmet meals.
2. Courteous and diplomatic professional seeking the position of Cook with Marriot International; employing unmatched ability to fashion palatable meals in a sanitary manner that are in sync with customer requirements and company policy.
3. Applying for post of Cook at United Airlines; using expertise in creating menus and recipes, and cooking international cuisines such as Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian and Moroccan foods with ability to satisfy passenger requirements.
4. Desirous of Cook position at Indiana Medical Center. Bringing deep insight into overseeing food preparation duties, with hands-on experience in cooking healthy dishes according to each patient’s individualized meal plans.
5. To gain employment as Cook with Boston Medical Center. Ready to ensure sanitary food-handling practices, along with creating nutritional dishes according to hospital health plan.
6. Seeking position of Cook at Captain Cook; possess exceptional expertise in testing food items to ensure they have been cooked according to standards; and use of appropriate garnishing and portioning guides.
7. To work for Golden Tulip Restaurant as a Cook. Adept at providing quick and timely prepared food items, with ability to effectively follow health plans; preparing delicious and hygienic food to maximize customer satisfaction.
8. Looking for a Cook position with Brookdale Senior Living, with a view to creating tasty and nutritious food items and innovative dishes to meet patient’s daily calorie needs, maximizing customer satisfaction.
9. Hardworking individual seeking the post of a Cook in a hospitality setting, making the most of experience in culinary arts, with track record of preparing food in accordance with employers’ standard in a team-oriented and busy environment.
10. Exceptionally gifted Cook looking for position with Regal Restaurant. Offering strong passion for 100% guest delight; possess certification in culinary arts and great customer service skills.
11. Desirous of a position with Joe’s Restaurant as a Cook where uncommon skills in the culinary arts can improve patron satisfaction, and enhance profitably while putting smiles on customers faces.
12. Methodical and adaptable individual looking for Cook position with Houston City Home; utilizing culinary, hospitality, and great customer service skills in preparing high quality food items, ensuring safety standards and meeting guest request.
13. Dedicated and energetic Cook with stellar customer service and problem solving skills seeks Cook position at Anne’s Catering; possess strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and to maintain cordial and professional working relationship with customers.
14. Highly efficient Cook with excellent grasp of safe food handling procedures and experience making soups, salads, entrees and desserts; bringing exceptional oral and written communication abilities; looking to be employed at Cranberry’s.
15. Seeking a position as Cook at Jennifer Lang Catering. Coming with 6 years experience preparing and serving food promptly and courteously, preparing specialty food items for banquets, weddings, and corporate events, ensuring quality of raw and cooked food items on a regular basis.
16. Applying for the position of Cook at Hilton Hotels. Bringing valuable experience cooking and serving all meals per guest specification, handling all food in compliance with company health standard, and restocking food supplies, as well as maintaining equipment and ensuring clean work area.
17. Motivated individual seeking entry-level Cook position at XYZ Company; possess experience cooking at home and ready to provide exceptional customer service, and to learn and develop food presentation and production skills.
18. Looking for Cook position at ABC Company to utilize 8 years experience preparing food, providing excellent customer service and management skills, and the ability to supervise kitchen staff.
19. A professional with background in food production seeking Cook position at XYZ Company; to apply experience handling food, operating heavy kitchen equipment, providing excellent customer service, and meeting customer expectations.
20. Seeking the position of Cook with ABC Foods where talent in preparing and seasoning a wide range of food items, and experience in food industry will be useful to providing unparalleled customer service.
21. To obtain the position of Cook at Mansion Homes; coming with enormous experience preparing foods like vegetables, meats, and soups in a fast-paced food service company; have great references from past employers and colleagues to show.
22. Looking forward to bringing exceptional food preparation and seasoning skills, with outstanding customer service skills, to the team at Mary Anne Catering in the position of Cook.
Letting the employer know what value you intend to add to the organization as a cook in your objective is what is necessary to ensure your resume gets a chance of being considered.
An objective statement that clearly conveys the attributes which the employer expects from a candidate will not go unnoticed.
Studying the above sample objectives will help you to create great objective statements for your cook resume, which can significantly improve its strength to getting the job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).