This post provides 20 carefully selected good objective statements you can study or adapt in making your resume.
It is important to start your resume with a good objective statement. As the first statement in your resume, your objective can win the recruiter’s heart for your resume or can put them off, depending on how they are written.
It is great to have the recruiter fall in love with your resume from reading your objective statement; you will be sure that they will read every part of the resume and your chances of getting an interview invite will be brighter.
Before will look at the sample objective statements, let’s learn how to make them.
How to Craft a Good Objective Statement that Recruiters Love for your Resume
The sure way to writing an effective objective statement for your resume is to approach it from what the recruiter wants from the candidates that they are looking for.
When hiring for any position, recruiters normally provide a detailed list of the duties and responsibilities they expect the successful candidate to perform on the job, as well as the qualities, skills, experience, etc the candidates for the position need to have to succeed on the job.
The above information is contained in the job description and requirements normally published by the recruiter for interested applicants to be able to assess themselves for suitability for the role before they apply for it.
To write a good objective, this information also provides you the material you need.
Having satisfied yourself that you have the required competence, skills, and abilities, and experience, etc. that the recruiter requires, you can make an objective statement that shows that you meet the major requirements and possess the competence and experience to succeed on the job.
You will emphasize your possession of the major skills, experience, knowledge, etc. needed by the recruiter for success on the job in the objective statement of your resume.
The recruiter will definitely give attention to such objective statement when reading your resume.
Now, here are some good examples of objective statements you can study and learn from to write effective and irresistible objectives for your resume.
20 Really Good Objective Statements for your Resume
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and High School Diploma. Seeking an Administrative Assistant position with Sherpa, to leverage on superior administrative skills and 4+ years experience to foster smooth office operations. Also coming with advance knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator with excellent problem solving abilities and a detail-orientation. Seeking the position of a Salesforce Administrator, to utilize prior experience and advanced computer skills. Coming with BA in Computer Science and proven ability to design and configure scalable solutions.
- Highly motivated individual with solid computer engineering background and leadership skills. Seeking the position of SharePoint Administrator to utilize demonstrated SharePoint expertise. Also bringing 7 years experience and advance knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint solutions architecture.
- Multi-tasking and excellent communicator with knowledge of massage and esthetic services. Interested in the position of Frontdesk Wellness Sales with Massage Envy. Coming with phone handling skills, mathematical skills for cash handling, and superior customer service skills.
- Highly flexible and organized individual with High School diploma. Interested in the position of Logistics clerk with Penske to leverage on superior administrative skills, advanced computer skills, and 1 year customer service experience.
- Professional with outstanding time and project management skills and MBA. Desirous of the position of an Operations Director with GEODIS where 8+ years working experience will be utilized. Also offering exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, and ability to lead large multi- shift and multi-departmental operations.
- Strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. Desirous of a Sales Specialist position with US Foods to Drive KPIs across all categories. Coming with consultative selling skills and 15 years Foodservice experience.
- Energetic individual with exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills. Hopeful for the position of Manager Clinical Operations, to contribute expertise in overseeing clinical operations, technical and professional staff. Coming with solid medical background and 8+ years of clinical research and supervisory experience.
- Seeking a Sales Operations Specialist position with Johnson & Johnson, to apply honed skills in sales management and 1+ years of admin experience. Also coming with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative skills, and proven sales administration skills.
- Strong communicator with manual dexterity and 1year janitorial experience, interested in the job of a Residential Helper with Waste Management to assist with collection of waste and recyclable materials.
- Technically inclined individual with great communications skills and High School Diploma. Interested in the position of Freight Operations with Lynden International. Offering exceptional ability to operate forklifts, mathematical skills, and strong computer skills.
- Energetic individual with solid medical background and exceptional presentation skills. To obtain the position of a Medical Sales Representative with Orbit Medicals where outstanding outside sales experience will be utilized.
- Enthusiastic individual with passion to making a difference. Interested in the position of a Teacher to help develop, implement, and evaluate educational plans for students. Coming with Bachelor’s degree and 3 years childcare experience.
- Experienced truck driver with valid class A Certified Drivers License and track record of Zero accidents. Interested in the position of a Dump Truck Driver with Waste Management to leverage on profound experience and knowledge of local routes.
- Highly entrepreneurial and seasoned caterer with 5+ years experience in the Foodservice sector, seeking employment as a Catering Manager at CBC, to leverage on deep experience, culinary expertise, and interpersonal skills in bringing solid customer service approach to the catering manager position.
- Experienced IT professional with proven technical, management, and communication skills, and BA in Computer Science. Seeking the position of Network Engineer at CBC to utilize rich experience in systems management and configuration.
- Highly creative individual with proven managerial and organizational skills developed through 5 years of experience creating a series of events and trade shows. Interested in the position of events manager to help promote brand image of clients.
- Certified digital marketer with strong SEO and content writing skills, attention to detail, and a solid online marketing background. Hopeful for the role of Digital Marketer with CBC, to apply 5 years of solid experience in engendering sales for the company.
- Highly numerate individual with solid analytical and quantitative skills. To obtain the job of Financial Analyst with CBC where outstanding knowledge of financial analysis and modeling and 5 years of experience in aiding accurate and sound financial decision-making will be maximally applied.
- Detail-oriented individual with problem-solving and analytical skills and AS Degree. Seeking the position of Accounting Associate with CBC, to apply exceptional knowledge of tax and accounting software.
It is important to have a good and compelling objective statement starting your resume or CV. This can help capture the recruiter’s attention and cause them to be interested in reading your resume to know what you have to offer their organization.
You can learn and master the act of writing a highly effective objective statement for your resume by applying the ideas and objective samples provided in this post.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).