20 Best Resume Objective Examples for High School Student with No Work Experience
If you are writing a resume/CV for a high school student position without work experience, it must begin with a very good objective statement before it can convince the recruiter/employer that you are the one they are looking for.
It is important to have the employer/recruiter get into your high school student resume to read all parts of it and not just a section of it.
This will make your offer known to the recruiter/employer and enable them to decide if you are the candidate they are looking for and therefore give you an interview even if you have no work experience.
If you are interested in learning how to make an effective resume objective statement for a high school student job, with no work experience yet, then you are on the right page.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective Statement for High School Student Position Without Experience
To make a resume objective statement for a high school student position that does not need any work experience, you need to first learn about the position from the recruiter/employer with a view to understanding what they want for the position.
You will be able to learn about the high school student position by studying the job description and requirements published by the employer/recruiter.
You will be able to discover the duties and responsibilities associated with the role and the qualities, skills, education, etc. needed by the recruiter/employer that candidates should meet to be hired or approved for the position.
The above information will help you to make an assessment of your qualification for the high school student position and to craft an impactful objective statement for your resume.
To be highly impactful, your resume objective statement should highlight some of the major skills, abilities, knowledge, relevant activities, and projects that match what the recruiter/employer stated in the published job description and requirements for the high school student position.
Remember that you have no work experience to show in your resume objective, so you need to emphasize other qualities and activities, including project work and internship that you have had.
Now, let’s see some examples of high school student resume objective statements to further increase your knowledge of writing one for your resume/CV.
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for High School Student with No Work Experience
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at LIKS ICE CREAM as an Ice Cream Scooper with excellent interpersonal communication, math, and problem-solving skills. Looking to utilize the ability to maintain a friendly, high energy attitude when interacting with Liks’ customers and other employees.
- Energetic individual with a team player, reliable, positive attitude, and hard-working skills seeking to apply for a Server position with Texas Roadhouse. Coming with the ability to demonstrate great salesmanship and create a wonderful rapport with guests. Also bringing the ability to use the POS system effectively and handle cash without losses.
- To obtain a position with Starbucks to deliver legendary customer service to all customers. Bringing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships, work as part of a team, and understand and carry out verbal and written instructions. Also coming with the competence to follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures.
- Passionate individual seeking a lifeguard position with Onelife Fitness, to utilize profound ability to greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter the pool area. Also bringing excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills, exceptional listening skills, strong work ethic, demonstrated knowledge of first-aid practices and techniques, and knowledge of swimming pool operations.
- Safety conscious individual with the ability to follow established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards, and procedures, desirous of a Prep Cook position with Outback Steakhouse, to passionately prepare, portion, and cook food items to quality specifications.
- Individual with a strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Box Office Cashier at Star Cinema Grill, to apply exceptional customer service and communication skills on the job. Also bringing a positive and helpful attitude and great personal drive.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Old Republic Title Holding Company as a Receptionist, bringing detailed oriented skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Also coming with the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate a strong follow-through, and work as a team player.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a High School Student position with CRH, to work as a Production Laborer. Coming with the ability to apply common sense of understanding to accomplish detailed written and verbal instructions. Also bringing the capability to operate a variety of hand tools, and assist the lead operator in preparing for shift production.
- Seeking a Construction Laborer position with McGuire and Hester where the ability to operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete and pavement will be applied. Also coming with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, planning and organizational skills, flexibility, and dependability, as well as the ability to use spray guns to apply materials on surfaces.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Landscaping Laborer position with Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, to bring the competence to perform heavy physical activity during snow removal. Also coming with profound skills to install and maintain the exterior landscape at the Foxwoods Casino and the Reservation.
- Individual with strong reasoning proficiency seeks a Dog Walker position at Austin Pets Alive. Coming with exceptional ability to handle large dogs safely and walk them and other dogs to playgroup. Also coming with skills in ensuring dogs have water, and the ability to perform daily wellness checks, lock checks, and other opening and closing duties.
- Seeking the job of a Pet Sitter where the willingness to enjoy walking and some light jogging with pets will be utilized. Coming with a valid driver’s license and pet-friendliness. Also bringing strong ability to commit to the position for more than 12 months from the date of hire, as well as strong ability to pass a background check and become a local full-time resident of CT.
- Hardworking individual seeking a Babysitter position with New York Sports Club looks to apply the willingness to care for children. Also bringing a High School diploma, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and good judgment, and strong attention to detail.
- Certified student with a High School Diploma longs for a Housekeeper position with Crimmins Residential Staffing to oversee children’s schedules and activities, and drive them to and from school each day. Also coming with a driver’s license, and a professional, good listening and proactive, honest, discreet, and completely trustworthy personality.
- Talented individual seeking to work with PPD Industries as a Delivery Driver. Coming with great driving skills, a valid driver’s license, and the ability to work flexible retail hours including weekends. Also bringing strong ability to assist customers, calculate surface volume and paint tint, and make local deliveries to customers.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Salem Keizer Public School District as an Avid Tutor to conduct virtual and in-person tutorial sessions that underscore the principle of collaborative learning and the practice of students teaching other students through a discussion of class and text notes. Also bringing NYS Certification in Elementary and the ability to provide constructive feedback online and in-person on student work.
- To obtain a position with Hannaford as a Part-time Grocery Store Associate to leverage the ability to communicate with and assist customers in the selection of products. Bringing effective communication, customer service, and selling skills to the job. Also coming with effective interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a team environment and scan customers’ purchases into the cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Highly skilled individual seeking a Variety Stocker position at WinCo Foods where strong ability to maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic interpersonal communication with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Also bringing the capacity to consistently provide world-class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Trader Joe’s as a Crew Member to answer questions, offer suggestions, and ensure customers know they are welcomed and cared for. Also coming with strong ability to work on teams to accomplish goals and create signage to inform and delight customers.
- A well-organized individual with the ability to identify, price, and tag special orders and notify customers of their arrival. Seeking employment with LifeSource Natural Foods as a Grocery Clerk to utilize strong ability to answer staff and customer questions regarding out of stocks, ETA’s, and product discontinuations.
Your objective statement for a resume or CV for high school student with no experience position should show relevant qualities, skills, knowledge, etc. that are required to succeed on the job.
This post provides great ideas and examples to help you learn and master writing an effective objective for your high school student resume when you don’t have work experience yet.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).