This post provides great career objective examples for medical assistant resume that you can apply in making your resume/CV and increasing your chances of being hired for the medical assistant job that you are seeking.
With an impressive career objective statement starting your medical assistant resume, the recruiter/employer will be more likely to take the time to get into your resume/CV to read all parts of it.
This will definitely increase your chances of being invited to an interview and hired for the medical assistant position.
So, how do you write a career objective that gets your medical assistant resume read? That is the focus of this post.
How to Make a Great Medical Assistant Career Objective Statement for Resume
The key to writing a great medical assistant career objective statement for your resume is to approach it from what the employer/recruiter wants.
You need to learn about the vacant medical assistant position and know what the recruiter/employer wants the candidate they are looking for to hire to have.
When you know this, then you can craft a career objective that shows that you have what is needed by the recruiter/employer to succeed on the medical assistant job.
You can get information about the medical assistant job from studying the description and requirements of the job that are published by the recruiter/employer.
The job description will show you the duties and responsibilities of the medical assistant role that the successful candidate will be expected to perform.
And from the job requirements, you will discover the skills, qualities, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates to have to be qualified for hiring for the medical assistant position.
Having the above information about the medical assistant job that you are seeking, you can create an effective career objective for your resume that shows that you are a great fit for the role.
Your medical assistant career objective statement should highlight your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you are bringing to the job, which should match with what the recruiter/employer wants for the medical assistant position.
Need good examples to boost your understanding of how to write an impressive career objective for your medical assistant resume?
If you do, then here are some:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Medical Assistant Resume
- To obtain a position with Carbon Health as a Medical Assistant to leverage the ability to perform patient care and assist with procedures such as incision and drainage, lacerations, and wound care. Also coming with current BLS certification, 5 years of experience as a Medical Assistant, as well as phlebotomy experience and great communication skills.
- Highly skilled individual with the ability to administer EEG’s & MeRT treatment to patients seeks a Medical Assistant position with Backpack Talent. Also coming with good oral and written communication skills, strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and proven ability to exercise good judgment when dealing with patients and co-workers.
- Hopeful to gain employment with CliniSanitas Medical Centers as a Medical Assistant to assist with daily patient flow in areas as required. Also bringing a High School diploma, 3 years of clinical setting and physician office experience, CPR and Medical Assistant Certificate, and basic computer and customer service skills.
- Well-organized individual with the ability to transport patients and monitor condition following interventional procedures seeks employment with the University of Washington as a Medical Assistant to utilize the ability to recognize urgent problems and report symptomalogy of common medical illnesses to physician or nurse. Also bringing completion of a Medical Assistant course accredited by the CAAHEP.
- Energetic individual with experience in ambulatory and physician office practice flow and activities seeks to apply 2 years of patient care experience in an acute care setting as a Medical Assistant at Northside Hospital. Also coming with certification from a medical assistant program, and the ability to assist physicians and nurse practitioners in a medical office setting, and perform a variety of patient care tasks.
More Career Objective Examples for Medical Assistant Resume [6-10]
6. Passionate individual seeking a Medical Assistant position with WhiteCap Search with the ability to perform in-house labs, collect specimens for out-side labs and keep clinical area stocked and in good order. Also bringing a High School diploma with 3 years of related work experience, and previous experience in Urgent Care.
7. Safety conscious individual with 5 years of experience as a medical assistant in Primary Care desires a Medical Assistant position with Imperial Beach Community Clinic to utilize the ability to reach out to newly enrolled patients as well as track and document patient status in respect to clinical quality measures. Also coming with CPR certification, knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR), and basic Microsoft Office skills.
8. Individual with a strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Medical Assistant at UCHealth seeks to utilize the ability to perform clinical and administrative duties in support of an assigned area or office. Also coming with a High School diploma, BLS through the American Heart Association, as well as critical thinking skills and the ability to lead others to solve complex problems.
9. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Mercy as a Medical Assistant seeks to offer 2 years of experience in a medical office. Also coming with a Post High School Degree in a medical support field, current state licenses and certifications, proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Record systems, and exceptional organizational and communication skills.
10. Passionate individual hopeful for a Medical Assistant position with Emory University, to assist in the examination and treatment of patients under a physician’s direction. Also coming with a High School diploma, successful completion of a medical assistant training program, and the ability to assist with physical examinations by preparing supplies and handling instruments and materials to the doctor as directed.
More Career Objective Examples for Medical Assistant Resume [11-15]
11. Seeking a Medical Assistant position with Yale University Careers where 2 years of work experience in a physician office will be applied. Also coming with certification by the American Association of Medical Assistants, knowledge of EPIC Ambulatory system, demonstrated proficiency with medical assisting standards and principles, and demonstrated multi-specialty physician practice and proficiency with medical terminology.
12. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Medical Assistant position with Hoag Hospital, brings 3 years of medical back-office experience in an acute healthcare system environment. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science, excellent communication and customer service skills, excellent attention to detail, basic keyboarding skills, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
13. Talented individual seeking to work with Apex Systems as a Medical Assistant to receive, triage, review, and process Lifecycle Safety data from a range of sources on time. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, excellent knowledge of Lifecycle Safety processes, a good understanding of operational metrics, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
14. Passionate individual with knowledge of California Scope of Practice for Medical Assistants desires a Medical Assistant position with Sutter Health to assist clinicians and patients to ensure efficient flow consistent with care center service standards. Also comes with a High School diploma, AHA BLS Healthcare provider, and Certification as a Medical Assistant (CMA).
15. Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the medical assistant job at Dermatologic Surgery as a Medical Assistant. Also coming with a High School diploma; previous experience with electronic medical records; BLS certification; and excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Medical Assistant Resume [16-20]
16. Seeking the job of a Medical Assistant where 5 years of clinical experience will be utilized. Also coming with the current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, certification from an accredited medical assistant program, knowledge and skills listed on the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, and the ability to check and record consumer’s vital signs.
17. Experienced individual seeking a Medical Assistant position with AmerisourceBergen. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of authorization experience, and good analytical skills. Also bringing strong organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve issues quickly and creatively.
18. Certified practitioner with experience working in a higher education health setting longs for a Medical Assistant position with Arizona State University, to assist in the on-site lab by drawing blood, putting in lab orders, and performing CLIA waived tests. Also coming with completion of Certified Medical Assistant program, 2 years of experience as a medical assistant, and effective verbal and communication and time-management skills.
19. Talented individual seeking to work with Dermatology & Mohs Surgery Institute as a Medical Assistant with previous experience in healthcare administration. Also bringing strong organizational skills, familiarity with medical billing procedures, and the ability to handle all administrative duties on time.
20. Hopeful to gain employment with the University of Miami as a Medical Assistant to complete assignments accurately and with attention to detail. Also bringing a High School diploma, 3 years of experience working in a children hospital, commitment to the University’s core values, and the ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
Your chances of getting the medical assistant job that you are seeking are brighter if you started your resume/CV with a compelling career objective.
This post presents valuable ideas and examples to enable you to create effective career objective for your resume or CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).