If you are looking to write a winning resume or cv for an IT job, this post shows you how to make a great objective statement that gets the employer interested in your offer.
Opening your IT resume with a compelling career objective is a sure way to improving your chances with employers who usually get lots of resumes from different applicants for the same job opening.
Many jobs in the information technology industry are quite competitive, which means that to have an edge and increase your chances of securing an interview appointment, your resume must be spectacular, beginning with your objective statement.
What Makes a Great IT Resume Objective
A great objective for an IT resume is one that shows employers the values, including skills, qualities, experience, abilities, knowledge, etc., that you are bringing to the table to enhancing the company’s performance.
Most employers will certainly want to meet a candidate that shows they are bringing valuable qualities to the table.
To make this kind of objective statement, you only need to look at the job description for the position, which is published by the recruiter together with the job advert.
You will find information about the IT job and what the employer requires from interested applicants from it.
With the information, you can craft an irresistible objective that shows you have what is needed to excel on the IT job.
The following 22 IT resume objective examples make it clearer what a winning objective statement should be like; they also serve as a template you can apply in creating your career objective and enhancing the quality of your IT resume:
1. IT specialist looking for a job position in an organization that makes a steady use of websites. Coming with the ability to manage system network as well as resolving network issues.
2. Looking to secure a position as an IT specialist in a fast-paced organization where my skills and abilities will be fully utilized.
3. Desire a position as an IT specialist with Le Manilla Global. Coming with 4 years of experience in information technology and software development which can add to the organization’s previous successes.
4. Seeking an IT specialist position in a fast-paced organization where excellent database administration is needed in an organization for safety and protection of certain information needed and relevant for the organization.
5. Looking to join Mc Martin’s Inc. as an IT specialist employing exceptional IT skills and administrative experience to provide effective support to superiors and managers.
6. Ingenious problem solver looking to acquire a position with Ardmore Corp. to work as an IT specialist with the ability to solve problems concerning information and technology.
7. Detail-oriented individual seeking employment as an IT specialist. Offering excellent and verse knowledge of the information and technology system, to work for a good organization were an opportunity will be given to utilize this knowledge.
8. To obtain an IT specialist position with a reputable organization where extensive ability will be required to assess the effectiveness of the organization’s technology and information resources in use.
9. Looking for an IT specialist position with a company that will provide opportunity to fully utilize technical and computer skills.
10. Self-motivated individual with interest in an IT specialist position. Bringing exceptional awareness on trending technologies and how they function.
11. Experienced IT specialist well versed in the maintenance of databases, filing, and information system. Currently looking for an IT position to support the administrative work in an organization.
12. Desire to occupy an IT specialist position in an organization with the capacity of developing new IT strategies that will optimize the information system of the organization.
13. To perform as an IT specialist in a challenging yet rewarding environment where experience in handling different and relevant software and hardware packages.
14. Result-driven IT specialist seeking a position in a media organization utilizing exceptional skill in information extraction and analysis for the benefit of the organization.
15. Dedicated individual with over 6 years of experience of enhancing company workflow. Looking to secure an IT specialist position to utilize this experience for the benefit of the organization.
16. Seeking an IT position with Collins Inc. Bringing an ability to secure information through the means of encryption and data storage.
17. Dynamic and reliable professional with interest in an IT specialist position at Bykes Enterprises. Offering the required skill for the installation of newly designed hardware and software.
18. Looking to work in the IT section of Goodway enterprises. Coming with 5 years of IT experience in a software firm and the ability to develop and run new software.
19. To obtain a challenging IT position with Bright Inc; a progressive establishment where extensive knowledge of data processing will be fully utilized.
20. Result-oriented individual seeking an IT position in a fast-paced organization. Coming with the ability to run test on computer components to ensure that its functionality is maintained.
21. Goal-oriented professional seeking an IT position with Drekola Inc. to provide for the maintenance of hardware and software enhancements and modifications.
22. Desire to occupy an IT position in an organization where proficiency in information and technology concept will be utilized to ensure an efficient system
If you want to increase the chances of your IT resume or cv succeeding in giving you an interview, then you must learn to create a great objective statement for it.
You really need to capture the employer’s attention right from when they start reading your resume, and that’s where the quality of your objective comes in.
The IT resume objective samples provided in this post will help you master how to make one for your resume if you take a few minutes to study how they were crafted.
In fact, you can simply edit or modify any of the examples to use directly in your resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).