This post presents to you best sample work objective statements to help you learn how to make effective objectives for your resume or CV and increase your chances of being hired for the job that you are seeking.
When seeking a new job, it is important to know that other people will most likely be seeking the same job, and that there might be a serious competition between all applicants, depending on the kind of job.
It is therefore important to ensure that you are sending a captivating resume that can get you an interview with the recruiter.
And that means your work objective statement that begins the resume must be able to arrest the recruiter’s attention and cause him/her to read every section of the document.
How do you create such work objective?
How to Make an Irresistible Work Objective for your Resume
The skills required to perform successfully on a job will vary depending on the roles and responsibilities of the job and the particular employer.
Therefore, to craft an outstanding work objective, it is important that you look at the specific needs/requirements of the recruiter.
You need to carefully study the job description of the published role to identify the qualities important to the employer; then present the skills, qualities, experience, etc. that you possess which fit with the employer’s specific needs in your objective statement.
Crafting a work objective statement for your resume in this manner will not only capture the employer’s attention, but will showcase to them that you are valuable to them, and will arouse their interest in your offer, such that they will desire to meet with you.
You will need some examples to make the explanation above clearer, see below:
Best 20 Sample Work Objective Statements to Help Make your Resume Irresistible
- Highly numerate individual with advanced IT Skills and Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Interested in the position of a Web Analyst at ABC, to utilize 3 years experience in enhancing the performance of web and marketing program.
- Seasoned professional with exceptional leadership, communication, and collaborative skills. Looking to obtain the position of a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetics with APEX Healthcare to oversee the administration of anesthesia. Also coming with 10 years progressive experience.
- Highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills and AS Degree. Looking to obtain a Clerical Assistant position with CBC where superior clerical skills and intermediate computer skills will be used to foster smooth office operations.
- Detail oriented individual with strong communication and presentation skills. Looking to obtain a Claims Analyst position with CBC, to apply solid Insurance background, research and quantitative skills in ensuring accuracy, completeness, and eligibility claims.
- Experienced and detail-oriented individual with great communication and analytical skills. Looking for an IT Help Desk Support position with IRIS Corp to provide technical assistance to end-users. Coming with AS Degree and IT systems expertise.
- Experienced data analyst with solid health science background and strong project management skills. Desirous of a Clinical Data Analyst position with CBC, to apply a detail orientation and proven data management skills to ensure sound and reliable clinical data.
- Highly organized individual with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Hopeful for a Car Dealership Receptionist position with ABC where basic math skills, ability to use a computerized cash register, as well as phone handling skills will be applied.
- Excellent communicator with interpersonal skills and MBA. Interested in a Business Analyst position, to apply strong business acumen and knowledge in developing business requirements and writing specifications. Coming with team work abilities and advanced computer skills.
- Detail oriented individual with proven customer support abilities and High School Diploma. Seeking for a Cashier role with Oakwood LLC to help engender a seamless sales transaction. Also bringing profound ability to use a computerized cash register and solid math skills.
- Strong communicator with exceptional research and interpersonal skills. Interested in a Compensation Analyst position at HBC, to help retain talented employees. Coming with solid Finance background and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Forward thinking individual with Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. Interested in switching career to an HR Associate position with KFC. Coming with 2 years of administrative experience and strong knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation skills and Master’s degree in Marketing Management. Interested in a Business Development Management position where strong Market and Product knowledge will be effectively utilized. Also offering a track record of successfully exceeding sales target.
- Certified mid-wife with sound judgment and active listening and communication skills. Seeking the position of a Certified Midwife to apply 10+ years experience helping women and their babies.
- Seasoned customer support officer with solid background dealing with B2B and B2C customers. Seeking to utilize proven customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills in increasing customer retention at XYZ company as a Customer Support Officer.
- Problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and research skills. Seeking the position of a Market Researcher with CBC Company to provide up-to-date market insight for informed planning decisions. Coming with BS in Marketing and strong data analysis and statistical skills.
- Team player with exceptional time and project management skills. Hopeful for a Project Manager position with ABC to ensure a timely delivery of all assigned projects. Coming with proven leadership skills and MBA. Offering 7+ years SOLID experience.
- Seeking a Front Desk Receptionist position at McTech where superior administrative skills will be applied in promoting smooth office operations. Also bringing strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking abilities, and intermediate computer skills, as well as ability to use multi-line phone systems effectively.
- Highly organized and detail oriented individual with strong interpersonal and investigative skills. Seeking the job of a Credit Investigator, to utilize strong finance background. Also coming with exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality and apply advanced Excel Skills.
- Certified information security professional with strong programming and troubleshooting skills and Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. Interested in the information security Analyst position to help protect ABC’s computer networks and systems. Coming with strong communications and problem solving skills.
- Highly analytical problem solver with advanced critical thinking and computer skills. Looking to apply solid supply chain background to improve workflow and supply chain processes as a Supply Chain analyst with CBC. Coming with strong quantitative and communication skills.
To separate yourself from the pool of applicants and increase your chances of securing an interview with the recruiter, it is important that you craft an exceptional work objective for your resume or CV.
Crafting a quality and compelling work objective statement for your resume makes it very appealing to the recruiter to read the whole of it and then give you an interview appointment.
The ideas provided in this post will help you make an effective work objective for your resume or CV and improve your chances of landing your desired job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).