This post provides highly compelling resume objective examples for healthcare administration positions that you can apply in creating one for your resume, to increase your chances of being called up for an interview.
If you are making a resume objective for healthcare administration positions, you need to make it powerful, to compel the recruiter/employer to read it.
It is important to get the recruiter/employer to read your healthcare administration resume so that they can learn about the special qualities you are bringing to the job.
How to Make a Great Healthcare Administration Resume Objective Statement
The key to writing a great resume objective for a healthcare administration job is to first learn what the employer/recruiter wants for the position.
What kind of employee are they looking for? And what are the duties and responsibilities they are expecting the successful candidate to perform?
You will find answers to these questions and learn more about the employer/recruiter by reading the job description and requirements they have published for the vacant healthcare administration position.
From what you have learnt about the healthcare administration job, you will be able to craft a compelling resume objective statement that presents you as the right person for the role.
Your resume objective statement should emphasize your best qualities, skills, experience, education that you are bringing to the healthcare administration job, which should match what the recruiter/employer wants.
The objective statement of your healthcare administration resume should also emphasize the fact that you understand the duties and responsibilities of the job and will be effective performing it.
When what you are offering for the healthcare administration job tallies with what the recruiter/employer wants, then it becomes easy for them to call you up for an interview.
See some good examples of healthcare administration resume objective statements to help you in writing yours:
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Healthcare Administration Positions
- Highly skilled individual with 5 years of experience in a hospital administration position seeks a Healthcare Administrator position with New York HealthSuffolk County. Also bringing in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with strong time-management, problem-solving, and computer skills and also Word and Excel skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Emerson College as a COVID Healthcare Administrator to oversee the contact tracing for Emerson College’s student population and lead efforts to stay abreast of COVID testing protocols and cutting edge testing. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, familiarity with MAVEN software, and experience making decisions based upon collaboration.
- Well organized individual with 3 years of healthcare administration experience seeks employment with Covenant Living Communities and Services as a Healthcare Administrator to direct the overall daily operations of higher levels of care, including skilled nursing, assisted living, and memory care. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration and previous work experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Energetic individual with 5 years of experience performing administrative duties in a healthcare agency seeks a Healthcare Administrator position at County of Contra Costa. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, experience in operational management, and strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Passionate individual seeking a Healthcare Administration Account Executive position with THUSA Inc. to identify, contact, and build relationships with assigned large and complex clients. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of increasing sales, account management experience, professional telephone sales skills, and knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel.
More Resume Objective Examples for Healthcare Administration Position [6-10]
6. Safety conscious individual with 5 years of healthcare administration experience desires a healthcare position with NYC Health + Hospitals as a Resource and Service Administration (HRSA) Project Director to act as a liaison between the Board of Directors, Gotham leadership, and Health Resource and Services Administration. Also coming with a Baccalaureate degree in Health Administration, and 6 years of work experience.
7. Individual with 5 years of healthcare administration experience interested in the position of a Healthcare Administrator at Corizon Health seeks to utilize the ability to supervise an annual operational plan, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with clients. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, computer experience, and the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
8. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Diagnostic Centers of America (DCA) as a Healthcare Administration Support Professional seeks to utilize the ability to assist with the continued education about DCA’s services. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, knowledge of medical terminology, and exceptional people skills.
9. Passionate individual hopeful for a Healthcare Administration Physician Recruitment Intern position with Bon Secours Mercy Health, to support and assist Physician Recruitment staff in research, recruiting, administrative, marketing, and communication projects. Also coming with current pursuance of a degree in Healthcare Administration, strong service orientation, and strong analytical skills.
10. Seeking a Healthcare Administration position with CompHealth where 10 years of experience with direct patient care will be applied. Also coming with exceptional time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
More Resume Objective Examples for Healthcare Administration Position [11-15]
11. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Healthcare Administration position with Covenant Living, brings 6 years of experience as a Healthcare Administrator to meet and exceed healthcare metrics that drive high quality of care. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, active state appropriate Healthcare Administrator’s license, and experience in skilled nursing care.
12. Talented individual seeking to work with ICONMA as a Healthcare Administrative Analyst to Update departmental processes, monitor error, and compliance reports to support departmental performance. Also bringing 3 years of experience in a health administration setting with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple activities.
13. Passionate individual with 10 years of Healthcare Claims Process experience desires a Healthcare Administration HealthEdge Transformation Manager position with Accenture to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of consulting experience, and good written and oral communication skills.
14. Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience to the Healthcare Administration job at Wellpath as a Healthcare Administrator. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, 5 years of administrative experience, and organizational experience in operations and planning.
15. Seeking the job of a Healthcare Administration Account Specialist with Zynex Medical where previous healthcare administration experience will be utilized. Also coming with superior phone communication skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and familiarity with medical terminology.
More Resume Objective Examples for Healthcare Administration Position [16-20]
16. Experienced individual seeking an Experienced Healthcare Administrative Manager position with Hebrews SeniorLife, to optimize clinical efficiencies with the goal of achieving a service line with interventional capacity for seniors at various stages of brain health. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, 7 years of experience in program development, and strong computer skills.
17. Certified individual with 3 years of supervisory experience in Healthcare Administration longs for a Healthcare Administrator position with A+Healthcare, to oversee the day-to-day operations for a growing company referring caregivers for In-Home Care and Supplemental Staffing. Also coming with business development experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong leadership and organizational skills.
18. Talented individual seeking to work with UF Health as a Healthcare Administrative Coordinator with 3 years of administrative work experience. Also bringing an Associate’s degree in Healthcare Administration, excellent knowledge of Health Information Management and personal computers, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
19. Well-organized individual seeking to work with Medical Professionals as a Healthcare Practice Administrator to analyze and deliver reports to C-level executives on regular basis. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, 3 years in Healthcare Operations oversight, and 3 years of multi-site management experience.
20. To obtain a position with New York Health Suffolk County as a Healthcare Administrator to manage the clinical and administrative staff and procedures in all of the primary care offices. Also coming with a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, 10 years of experience in a hospital administration position, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
Are you interested in a healthcare administration career? If yes, then your resume must have a compelling objective statement to stand a better chance of being read.
This post has provided great ideas and examples you can apply in making an effective resume objective statement for a healthcare administration position that you are seeking.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).