This post shows you great career objective examples for fresh graduate accounting positions that you can apply in making one for your resume or CV.
If you are writing a career objective for fresh graduate accounting positions, it is important to make it highly compelling, that urges the recruiter to dig into the resume/CV to learn about you and what you are bringing to the job.
Please, read on:
How to Make an Effective Fresh Graduate Accounting Career Objective Statement
The best way to write an effective career objective statement for a fresh graduate accounting job is to find out from the employer/recruiter what they want for the position.
You can get this information from the job description and job requirements posted by the recruiter/employer.
From the job description, you will learn what the fresh graduate accounting job entails, while from the job requirements you will know the qualities, skills, education, experience, etc. that candidates must meet to be qualified for hiring as a new graduate in accounting.
When you have learnt about the fresh graduate accounting position, you will now be able to write a career objective that shows that you have what the recruiter/employer requires to get hired.
To make the maximum impact on the recruiter/employer, the career objective statement for your fresh graduate accounting resume should highlight your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. and show that you have a good understanding of the accounting duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform.
You should carefully select the skills, qualities, education, etc. that you present in your career objective statement; ensure they match what the recruiter/employer wants for the fresh graduate accounting position.
This way, your career objective statement will show that you have what the recruiter/employer requires for success on the fresh graduate accounting role, and so will have a greater impact on the recruiter/employer to read the whole of the resume and give you an invitation for an interview.
Now, see some good examples of career objectives for fresh graduate accounting positions to enable you to quickly write one for your resume/CV:
20 Best Career Objective Example for Fresh Graduate Accounting Positions
- Individual with prior experience working in an office setting interested in the position of an Fresh Graduate Accounting at Hardesty & Hanover, LLC seeks to process employee expense reports to assure all required documents are included. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a 3.2 GPA; good organizational and time-management skills; as well as a professional attitude and a high level of integrity.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at REIS Associates as a Fresh Graduate Property Accountant seeks to utilize the ability to multitask across several buildings and ownerships. Also comes with strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work well in a team setting with a willingness to learn all aspects of accounting.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Fresh Graduate Accounting Specialist position with DC Group, to coordinate and process daily and periodic invoices, among other duties. Also comes with a two-year degree, experience in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, and a positive attitude with strong communication skills.
- Seeking an Accounting Fresh Graduate position with LaSalle Network where excellent communication and organization skills will be applied. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills, and the ability to perform account analysis and reconciliation.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Thorpe Enterprises as a Fresh Graduate Accounting Assistant to prepare journal entries and account reconciliations as well as prepare monthly invoices and statements for clients. Also brings a Post High School diploma, strong computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills, and familiarity with generally accepted accounting standards.
More Career Objective Examples for Fresh Graduate Accounting Position [6-10]
6. Passionate individual with internship experience desires a Fresh Graduate Staff Accountant position with Parker and Lynch to prepare journal entries, reconcile bank accounts, and assist the Accounting Manager in preparing financial statements. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Excel skills, and knowledge of pivot tables, indexes, and vlookups.
7. An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to manage daily AR and AP imports from operating systems into an accounting system at ContainerPort Group Inc. as a Fresh Graduate Accounting Assistant. Also comes with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, detail-oriented skills, and a quick analytical mind with the ability to learn and become proficient in multiple systems.
8. Seeking the job of a Fresh Graduate Accounting Analyst with Avenica where the knowledge of accounting principles will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strong attention to detail, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
9. Experienced individual seeking a Fresh Graduate Accounting Clerk position with Data Ticket, Inc. to reconcile client escrow accounts and invoice clients with escrow accounts. Also comes with a High School diploma, excellent bank account and reconciliation on detail skills, and proper use of grammar with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
10. Certified individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment longs for an Accounting Fresh Graduate position with Connect America, to analyze chargeback deductions as well as create and process credits, payments, and payment method changes. Also comes with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, strong written and verbal communication, and excellent time-management skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Fresh Graduate Accounting Position [11-15]
11. Talented individual seeking to work with Aerotech, Inc. as an Accounting Fresh Graduate with 6 months of work experience. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, proficiency with MS Office and Google applications, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
12. Well-organized individual seeking to work with Addison Group as an Accounting Fresh Graduate to assist with basic accounting responsibilities including some reconciliation of accounts. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, solid customer service focus, higher Excel skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
13. To obtain a position with Infinity Consulting Solutions as a Fresh Graduate Accounting Assistant to perform a variety of routine and some non-routine accounting duties in accordance with standard procedures. Also comes with 2 years of accounting clerk experience, some business experience, and basic skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional areas.
14. A highly skilled individual with 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable position seeks a Fresh Graduate Accounting Clerk position with HBA Architecture & Interior Design, Inc. Also comes with an understanding of General Accounting principles, proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word, and the willingness to work closely with others.
15. Hopeful to gain employment with Fuse 3 Solutions as a Fresh Graduate Staff Accountant to enter monthly AP, reconcile accounts monthly and journal entries, and create financial statements monthly for multiple entities. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, a B average in Accounting classes, and excellent communication skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Fresh Graduate Accounting Position [16-20]
16. Well organized individual with 3 years of experience with SPS Commerce seeks employment with Suja Juice as a Fresh Graduate Accountant to provide reporting to the Accounting department and maintain an organized record of 3-way matching. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, working knowledge of ERP, and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
17. Energetic individual with the ability to perform various accounting functions, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Job Costing seeks a Fresh Graduate Accounting Assistant position at ADB Companies, Inc. Also comes with a High School diploma, 1 year of office support experience, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
18. Passionate individual seeking a Fresh Graduate Accounting Clearance Specialist position with Lakeshore Talent to contact patients regarding self-pay and out of network status and correctly identify and collect patient demographic information in accordance with organization standards. Also brings a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, some accounting experience, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service to patients.
19. Safety conscious individual with some payroll experience desires a fresh graduate position with Graycor as an Accounting Specialist to prepare payroll reports to managers, supervisors, human resources, and project accountants as requested. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
20. Individual looking to contribute excellent research techniques to the fresh graduate job at Untracht Early as an Accounting & Assurance Staff Accountant. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to multitask and maintain relationships with clients.
As a fresh accounting graduate seeking employment, you need to have a powerful resume/CV to make it easier to get an interview with recruiters/employers.
Your quest to writing a great fresh graduate accounting resume begins with a highly compelling career objective statement.
This post has provided good ideas to apply in writing compelling career objectives for fresh graduate accounting resumes, and examples to serve as templates you can apply.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).