This post provides career objective examples for administrative assistant resume, to help you learn how to make an effective one that gets the recruiter/employer to actually read it.
If you are writing an administrative assistant resume or CV, you need to begin it with a compelling career objective statement to get the employer/recruiter’s attention to read all parts of the resume.
To stand a better chance of being invited to an interview and hired for the administrative assistant position that you are applying for, you need the recruiter/employer to read your resume to learn what you are bringing to the job.
How to Make a Great Career Objective Statement for Administrative Assistant Resume
You can create an effective career objective statement for your administrative assistant resume or CV by first learning about the job.
You need to know the qualities, skills, education, experience, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates for the administrative assistant position to have to be hired.
You also need to learn about the duties and responsibilities of the administrative assistant job that the successful candidate will be required to perform.
When you get the above information about the administrative assistant position, you will then be able to craft a career objective for your resume that shows that you meet the requirements for the job and are capable of performing the administrative assistant duties and responsibilities.
You can find detailed information about the administrative assistant position from the recruiter/employer by studying the job requirements and description that they published.
Now, let take a look at some good examples of career objective statements you can study and apply in creating your administrative assistant resume or CV:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Resume
- Talented individual seeking to work with CHANEL as an Administrative Assistant to provide primary support to the Head of Fashion Retail. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional experience in an Executive Assistant role. Also bringing excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Coca-Cola Beverages Florida as an Administrative Assistant to utilize high level of professionalism working with different stakeholders and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements; and maintain multiple executive calendars. Also bringing 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- To obtain a position with Search Inc. as an Administrative Assistant to participate in team zoom and conference calls and assist the National Operations Manager. Coming with the ability to enter and pull reports, and proofread and update candidate resumes and prepare them for submission. Also bringing the readiness to proofread job specs and write a brief job description, and send job specs to candidates.
- Highly skilled individual with previous job experience seeks an Administrative Assistant position with Lockheed Martin. Coming with strong ability to arrange meetings and conferences, manage conference rooms, and protect classified and proprietary information within program guidelines.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Peloton Interactive for the role of an Administrative Assistant to manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail and prepare daily and weekly briefs for them. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of work experience, strong communication skills, strong time and project management skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
More Career Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Resume [6-10]
6. Well-organized individual with 5 years of experience in an administrative capacity seeks employment with NBCUniversal Media, LLC as an Administrative Assistant to provide daily administrative and personal support to SVP Production Development for Universal Pictures. Also bringing 3 years of demonstrated successful organizational skills, excellent customer service skills, and a strong sense of urgency.
7. Team-oriented individual willing to work at The LA Group in an Administrative Assistant position with excellent organizational and time management skills, looks to utilize strong interpersonal and technological aptitude in the implementation of operational improvements and execution of best practices structuring an efficient workflow. Also coming with proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides).
8. Energetic individual with 6+ years of experience in an administrative environment seeks an Administrative Assistant position with Cisco to support the Director and other Directors on the team and determine when to refer matters to them. Also coming with advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows desktop computer applications, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. To obtain a position with Boston Consulting Group (BCG) as an Administrative Assistant, to proactively support Senior Managers and Directors with internal and external commitments in a fast-paced and changing client-service environment. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated leadership and customer service experience, as well as knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
10. Passionate individual seeking an Administrative Assistant job at PayPal, to manage the calendar for internal and external meetings using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years of executive administrative experience, and strong technical and time management skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Resume [11-15]
11. Safety conscious individual with 6 years of experience as an administrative assistant desires an Administrative Assistant position with EDSA, Inc. to prepare and complete project proposals (RFP), qualification packages (RFQ) and lead/project forms, and coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotel, and car service along with scheduling internal team and client meetings. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of Adobe Suite.
12. An individual with 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in administrative services interested in an Administrative Assistant position with the United Nations. To utilize 3 years of experience in personal administration, 3 years of experience processing human resources entitlements, and experience with recruitment platforms. Also coming with a High School diploma and fluency in oral and written English.
13. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Booz Allen Hamilton as an Administrative Assistant, offers 3+ years of experience in a professional environment providing administrative services. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience using Microsoft Office applications.
14. Seeking an administrative assistant position with Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company where prior experience in an administrative support role will be utilized. Also coming with knowledge of MS Office, experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
15. Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Administrative Assistant position with Bethune-Cookman University to answer and transfer phone calls, welcome and direct visitors and clients, as well as maintain filing systems as assigned. Also bringing a Master’s degree, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
More Career Objective Examples for Administrative Assistant Resume [16-20]
16. Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute 3 years of experience in the Administrative Assistant job at Sony/ATV Music Publishing. Coming with strong computer skills, experience working with important documents, innovative thinking capability, and exceptional written and listening communication skills.
17. Searching for the job of an Administrative Assistant at CBRE where 5 years of office assistant experience will be utilized. Also comes with general knowledge of financial terms and principles and strong ability to comprehend, interpret, and carry out instructions, and respond to common inquiries from clients, coworkers, and the supervisor.
18. Experienced individual seeking an Administrative Assistant position with Natura to serve as the first point of contact for the company – daily greeting and screening guests, visitors, vendors, and employees that have not fully been appointed. Also coming with 5 years of customer service experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Google Calendar.
19. Specialized individual with 6 years of experience as an administrative support staff. Longing for an Administrative Assistant position with Long Short Advisors to manage and schedule Outlook calendar, coordinate travel, and handle agendas, meetings, and follow-up tasks. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
20. Passionate individual hopeful for an Administrative Assistant position with Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP to assist Partner Chair with administrative tasks. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree, strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to multitask.
Your chances of being invited to an interview and getting hired for the administrative assistant position that you desire are higher with your resume or CV having a powerful career objective statement starting it.
This post provides you with the ideas and examples you need to make a compelling career objective for an administrative assistant position for your resume or CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).