20 Best Career Objective Examples for Accountant Resume
If you are writing a career objective statement for an accountant resume or CV, it is important to make it really impactful to increase your chances of getting the recruiter/employer to read the resume.
This post helps you to write an impactful career objective statement for an accountant position and boost the strength of your resume to win you an interview with the recruiter/employer.
How to Make a Great Accountant Career Objective Statement
The key to making a great career objective statement for an accountant position is to learn about the job to know the kind of employee the recruiter/employer actually wants.
You need to study the job description that the employer/recruiter published to know the duties and responsibilities of the accountant job that you will be expected to perform if hired.
You also need to study the job requirements to learn about the qualities, skills, education, experience, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates to have to be hired for the accountant role in their organization.
When you get these facts about the accountant job, then you will not only be able to assess your qualification for the job, but also to craft an effective career objective for your accountant resume or CV.
To have maximum impact on the recruiter/employer, your accountant career objective should highlight some of the best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you have and are bringing to the accounting job that you are seeking.
The qualities, experience, skills, etc. that you state in your resume should match what the recruiter/employer requires for the accountant position.
You should also show in your resume/CV that you have strong understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the accountant job and the competence to carry them out effectively.
Now, let us look at some good examples of career objective statements for accountant resume to help boost your understanding and ability to write one for your resume/CV:
20 Best Career Objective Examples for Accountant Resume
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing an Accountant position with Netflix to conduct review and documentation of contractual agreements, which includes interpreting contractual terms and understanding the application of the company’s accounting policies. Also bringing 5 years of relevant experience and proven project management experience.
- Individual with a strong reasoning ability to contribute 2+ years of experience in financial auditing and public accounting seeks an Accountant position at Everlane. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, solid knowledge of advanced accounting theory, and advanced Excel skills, as well as strong desire to learn SQL.
- Searching for the job of an Accountant at ClearVoice where 5 years of overall experience in Accounting and intermediate Microsoft Excel experience will be utilized. Also comes with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, a basic understanding of GAAP, and the ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Experienced individual seeking an Accountant position with Calm to assist with the preparation of month-end journal entries, reconciliations, and supporting schedules. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 6 years of progressive work experience, and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Specialized individual with 3 years of finance and accounting experience longs for an Accountant position with McKinsey & Company to support client service teams and the office with managing the economics of the client engagements. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and experience in a professional services environment.
- Passionate individual with 2 years of Accounting experience and Big Four experience desires an Accountant position with Peloton Interactive to assist in the month-end close process and other assigned department related tasks. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, in-depth knowledge of Accounting theory and application of U.S. GAAP, and experience with working in a complex ERP system.
- Talented individual seeking to work with Brainjolt as an Accountant to review various accounting, financial, and other data figures with care and rigor. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, a passion for a wide variety of accounting and finance tasks, and experience with GSuite.
- Hopeful to gain employment with the City of Detroit as an Accountant to create financial reports and edit reporting templates. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with major course work in accounting, and 2 years of professional experience performing the systematic classification.
- To obtain a position with Blue Vine as an Accountant to prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations, and review variable compensation calculations. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of relevant accounting experience, and experience with complex reconciliations, and strong knowledge of Excel and accounting systems with excellent knowledge of GAAP.
- Highly skilled individual with 5 years of corporate accounting work experience seeks an Accountant position with FastTek Global. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree and experience in SAP and automotive experience. Also bringing a background with Asset Management as well as strong attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with The NOW for the role of an Accountant to create and post daily and monthly journal entries and prepare daily and monthly accounting reconciliations. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of accounting experience, and proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A well-organized individual with 6+ years of accounting experience in an accounting capability seeks employment with Staffmark as an Accountant to assist with the month-end close process by providing relevant journal entries, reviewing, and investigating anomalies. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, good analytical and information gathering skills, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at Newest in an Accounting position with 7+ years of experience in accounting looks to utilize the ability to plan and implement the cost budget in the area of responsibility. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and a strong ability to validate payroll accounting in coordination with the HR department.
- Energetic individual with 5 years of accounting experience and 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment using Oracle seeks an Accountant position with NDC Technologies to perform all transactions related to intercompany accounting. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting as well as experience in global intercompany transaction processing.
- To obtain a position with Platinum Resources Group as an Accountant, to perform reconciliations and analyses, and record various daily journal entries. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 5 years of general accounting experience in a multi-location environment, strong knowledge of GAAP and best practices, and experience in Excel, Great Plains, Pivot Tables, and VLOOKUP.
- Passionate individual seeking an Accountant job at AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS INC., to analyze financial transactions and balances to ensure that they are appropriately recorded in the general ledger. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of experience in corporate accounting, and a high degree of proficiency with standard Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows.
- Safety conscious individual with 5 years of demonstrated experience performing detailed accounting functions desires an Accountant position with Kaiser Permanente Northwest to provide analysis of various routine and some complex accounts. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, CPA license, and strong written and verbal communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- An individual with 1-year of accounting work experience and two years of experience with Oracle interested in an Accounting position with ObjectWin Technology. To utilize the ability to work together with a combination of professional and non-professional accounting staff and perform timely research and resolution of reconciling items. Also coming with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, as well as gaming industry experience and good communication skills.
- Team-oriented individual eager to work at Golden Entertainment, Inc. as an Accountant, offers the competence to analyze and review balance sheet accounts to assure accuracy in the GL and ensure that variances are accounted for. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of experience in accounting, and advanced computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Seeking an Accountant position with LLE Education Group where 5 years of experience in cash management and invoicing will be utilized. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, experience with A&E Industry and Deltek Vision, experience in GL reconciliation, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
It is important to begin your accountant resume with a compelling career objective statement to increase its chances of being read.
This post provides the ideas and examples you need to be able to make a compelling accountant career objective statement for your resume or CV.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).