Top 17 Accountant Resume Objective Examples
To improve your chances of being hired for an accountant position starts from having a compelling objective in your resume.
You need to have employers reading through your resume and finding what they need to call you up for an interview, and that will not happen if you don’t have a good objective statement to capture their attention right from the beginning of the resume.
This post provides 17 examples of professionally written objective statements you can learn from and use in making your accountant resume to improve your chances of getting the job.
17 Best Accountant Resume Objectives for Crafting Effective Resumes
1. Exceptionally gifted individual looking to work as an Accountant with XYZ Inc.; bringing proven ability to provide quantitative information on cash flows, financial position, performance, liquidity, and solvency of the company’ business.
2. To obtain the position of Senior Accountant with Rex & Friends where profound experience providing leadership and management of the financial records of donor-funded organizations is required.
3. Seeking the job of Accountant with Cray&Cray Inc. where exceptional accounting, booking, and analytical skills, and data analysis background will effectively be put to use in carrying out general accounting functions, compliance & control, tax, T&E/procure-to-pay, statutory audit support, and order to cash functions.
4. To work as an Accountant in a real estate company where profound communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with executives at various levels are needed to succeed in performing accounting functions.
5. Highly talented individual with 5 years accounts payable and ERP experience, as well as strong proficiency with computers, seeks the position of Staff Accountant with VVV Inc. where accounts receivable and payable duties and other accounting tasks will be efficiently handled.
6. Individual highly knowledgeable in preparing financial reports and planning of budgets seeks the job of Financial Accountant at XYZ Inc.; bringing exceptional competence in accurately preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records and various forms of financial reports.
7. Young and gifted individual with strong competence in applying various accounting packages and Office Suite, in addition to profound communication skills and the ability to give attention to detail seeks to work as Entry-level Accountant at XXX Inc.
8. A CPA certified Accountant looking to join the team at Roaches & Roach Inc; bringing five years of professional accounting experience across various industries to help in effectively and accurately analyzing tax returns, income statements, balance sheets, and other financial reports.
9. Seeking the position of Accountant with TTT Inc. where strong ability to work with Quick Book, Peach Tree, and Tally ERP, as well as five years experience performing accounting duties will be put to maximum use.
10. Desiring to join the team at XXX Inc. as Management Accountant; bringing profound ability to perform cost accounting functions, analyze and present key financial data, together with five years experience as management accountant.
11. Profoundly talented individual with deep knowledge of principles and procedures of accounting and corporate finance seeks Accountant job at XXY Financing Inc
12. To work as Receivable Accountant with a fast growing communications company; bringing exceptional accounts receivable skills to providing awesome administrative, financial, and clerical services.
13. To obtain the position of Tax Accountant at Ray & Ray Inc.; coming with strong background in tax accounting and analysis, and exceptional knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures, to ensuring accurate preparation of company tax payments and returns.
14. Highly gifted individual seeking the position of Certified Public Accountant at XYZ Company; banking on strong auditing, bookkeeping, and budgeting experience to effectively carry out preparation, review, and analysis of company’s financial reports.
15. Applying for the job of Hotel Accountant with XXX Hotels where profound accounting and analytical skills, as well as IT knowledge and five years work experience in the hospitality industry will be applied in tracking all financial transactions in the hotel.
16. Looking to work as Accountant at XXM Inc.; coming with 7 years work experience as an accountant with strong knowledge of general accounting and financial management principles and procedures.
17. Profoundly talented individual seeking to apply immense knowledge of accounting and financial principles as Junior Accountant with XXY Inc. in successfully and accurately carrying out general accounting functions.
The quality of your objective statement can determine the success of your resume in getting you the accountant job that you are looking for.
It is therefore wise to take a few minutes to learn how to make a good one for your resume, which this post helps you to do.
You can adopt any of our accountant objectives presented in this post in creating yours by simply modifying any one of your choice to reflect your experience, skills, and the major needs of the organization that you are applying to.
It is important to know from the job description published by the employer what their major needs are for hiring an accountant.
If you know the major responsibilities the employer wants the accountant to handle, then you can properly craft your objective to highlight the skills and experience that you have that will enable you to be effective on the job.
Such an objective statement in your resume will definitely capture the employer’s attention more than other objectives.