Top 22 Chef Resume Objective Examples
Preparing the objective section of your chef resume shouldn’t be difficult if you knew how to apply your skills, expertise, or experience of the job in crafting it.
That is exactly what you will learn from this post.
A chef – coming from the word chief in French, might not be required to do the cooking, but to manage food stock and kitchen operations at the employers place, and your knowledge of all these makes you an exceptional candidate for the position.
Your ability to manage the whole process of food service is a unique characteristic, as well as your organizational skills and creativity, which you may highlight in your objective statement to make a strong impression on employers.
A good objective may also include highlighting your qualifications and basic skills relevant to the job description published by the recruiter.
Also, emphasizing experience of nutrition, food storage, inventory, and the hardest of all: cutlery placement in your chef resume objective can also be effective in getting employers’ attention.
An objective statement with the above core values, good people skills, and team spirit, will definite increase your chances with hirers.
Now, let’s look at twenty-two examples of chef objective statement that you can adopt in creating one for your resume:
1. Looking for a position as Chef with Hilton Hotels; utilizing culinary and organizational skills to make an excellent dining experience and add to the taste definition of the hotel.
2. Seeking the role of a Chef at Charlie’s Resort where there is an opportunity to make use of exceptional food management skills, gastronomic knowledge, and knowledge of guest services, in addition to excellent organizational skills that please both customers and employers.
3. To obtain the challenging position of Head Chef at Kings Palace Hotel where superior culinary knowledge and management skills will add value in preparing diverse range of foods, and contributing extensively to the hotel’s kitchen service.
4. To work for Holiday Inn as a Chef; coming with 6 years experience planning menus, directing food preparation, ordering supplies, training cooks, and ensuring everything works according to established rules.
5. Energetic, result-driven Chef seeking a challenging position at Marriot New York; to utilize excellent culinary skills, competence in food preparation, and menu planning to provide excellent hospitality service.
6. Seeking the post of Chef with Hamilton Hotel. Bringing integrity, professionalism, leadership qualities, communication skills, and culinary staff management skills to work and succeed in a dynamic hospitality environment.
7. To obtain work as Chef at Guestroom Inn; utilizing a track record of exceeding culinary service expectations, keen gastronomic acumen, and profound knowledge of child nutritional needs in providing exceptional standard of service.
8. Looking for employment as Chef with Hyatt. Bringing 5 years experience managing various teams of cooks, maintaining kitchen inventory, making rules and regulations for cooking, and training chefs to use innovative style, to achieving greater success on the new job.
9. Seeking entry-level Chef position with AAA Hotel’s; possess innovative style of preparing different dishes, ability to learn new processes and techniques fast, good sense of taste and smell, and making cost effective and quality food.
10. To obtain work as entry-level Chef with Caesar’s Palace. Bringing hard work, diligence, and smartness, great organizational skills, and knowledge of menu preparation and cutlery setting.
11. Creative and dynamic individual seeking the position of Head Chef at ABC Company; to use background in training kitchen staff, keeping supplies well-stocked, and maintaining hygienic standards in five star hotels in providing satisfaction to guests.
12. Seeking a position as Head Chef at La Place Hotels; to use experience gained through catering at various events, creativity and dedication to the job in providing the freshest meals to guests.
13. Passionate and proactive individual with 10 years experience making varieties of dishes, with keen eyes for detail, exquisite customer service skill, and the ability to maintain proper health standard looking for the post of Chef at XYZ Company.
14. Executive Chef with 5 years experience in dessert creation and menu creation, with a degree from Culinary Institute of America, seeking challenging position of Head Chef at Renaissance Hotel.
15. Assistant chef with 7 years experience seeking to advance culinary skills in a creative, fast-paced environment, and to contribute expertise in preparing outstanding and commendable dishes at Hotel Catering as Chef.
16. Highly experienced professional with specialty in ethnic cuisine seeks the position of Chef with Stan’s Inn. Bringing 6 years experience working as head chef, as well as with cooks, supervising kitchen aids and line cooks.
17. Chef looking to work with Kings Court Dinners; possess exceptional culinary skills and expertise in boiling, basting, grilling, roasting, and braising meats, fish and vegetables; as well as in baking and pastry preparation, with familiarity and ability to comply with state and county food safety regulations.
18. An outstanding chef seeking a position with Queens and Kings; coming with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, detail oriented with ability to organize and prioritize kitchen workload effectively.
19. Determined individual with knowledge of wines, spirits, and liquors; possessing expertise in measuring, mixing, weighing, and preparing and seasoning ingredients in recipes desires to work as Chef at Mealtime Restaurant.
20. Entry-level Chef seeking job opportunity with MacDougal Holiday Inn; possess expertise in keeping kitchens in clean and sanitary condition, operating stoves, microwaves, grills, and fryers, and in maintaining food quality.
21. Desirous of job of Chef at Sinbad’s Middle Eastern Restaurant. Bringing 7 years expertise in cooking and preparing specialties in Lebanese and Persian dishes, as well as in serving foods in appropriate portions.
22. Applying for work as Chef at Mendito’s Catering; coming with expertise in supervising line cooks; possess knowledge of washing and sanitizing kitchens, tables, equipment, utensils, silverware, and dishes.
Making your chef resume one that employers must give attention to starts from the objective statement.
The stronger your objective is, the better the chance that recruiters will be attracted to your resume, read it, and call you up for an interview.
Writing a good objective for your chef resume is now easier with the various samples provided in this post.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).