Top 20 Artist Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
As an artist, your resume or CV provides an opportunity to paint an attractive picture of yourself to your potential employer.
Not only does it let employers know your skills and qualifications, but it also lets them get a hint of the sort of artist that you are.
Writing your resume objective is perhaps the most important tasks of making a resume for an artist’s job.
The career objective section of your resume is the first place in your resume where you make a case why you are the best of the lot for the artist position.
You will have to make it captivating so the hiring manager or prospective employer will desire to read the whole of your resume to learn why you are a great fit for the artist position.
If you are looking to learn how to make a compelling objective statement for an artist resume, then this post gets your back:
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for an Artist Position
To be ready to effectively create the type of objective for your artist resume that gets the employer’s attention, you ought to first study the work description and requirements published by the recruiter for the artist position to get what’s important to them on the work.
When you have acknowledged the talents, experience, abilities, knowledge, etc. that form the employer’s requirements, you’ll then pick a few of your qualities that match them and present them as your points in your resume objective.
This is bound to immediately get the reader’s attention because it shows you’ve got what’s required to succeed in the artist job.
If you need some good examples of artist resume objective statements, see below:
Best 20 Artist Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
- Exceptionally talented artist with not less than 5 years of experience in making 2D/3D concepts for animation and game design. Seeks the position of 2D artist in a fast growing agency, to deliver excellent projects support that meets deadlines.
- Resourceful and artistic candidate is hoping to land a job as 2d/3D Artist in ABC Company, to bring 3 years of experience in delivering creative user interface for interactive websites and games. Possess exceptional presentation and leadership skills.
- Senior Unity Developer/3D Artist with over 15 years of experience seeks to work in that capacity at MCH Company, able to make 3D graphics and animations, and lead a team of artists and programmers to complete 3D simulations projects.
- Award winning and extremely talented Freelance 3D Artist with 5 years of experience is looking to get hired at NINE Media, to offer lighting, Texturing, 3D rendering and compositing proficiencies.
- Experienced 3D Artist with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts seeks a 3D Artist position with VY Media; bringing exceptional ability to draw storyboards that organize scenes, work alongside team members to develop full length animated stories by modeling objects and characters essential for story.
- Result-oriented and visually creative 3D Artist is keen on being employed in that role at ABC Media; bringing helpful design ideas on art assets, strong ability to develop props and key assets, including the ability to maintain consistency in art style and work flow.
- A 2d & 3D Artist versed in making 2D concepts and models, as well as 3D concepts, environment and characters looking to get hired in that capacity where exceptional talent in meeting deadlines and accomplishing the programs of the department will be utilized.
- Experienced Graphic Designer/ 3D Artist seeks to work as a professional artist in ABC Solutions where over 10 years of experience in creating top notch designs for advertisement and marketing in print, and web, including video animations will be applied.
- Customer-oriented and highly organized candidate with 5 years of experience is hoping to land a job as a Graphic Designer/3D Artist in XYZ Company, to produce logos, posters, banners, illustrations, mockups, and animations for multiple projects for clients.
- Highly organized and creative 3D Artist with 3 years of experience is interested in getting hired in that position for ABC Company, to apply profound skillset and friendly personality as an asset for the organization. Coming with strong ability to lead teams to work collaboratively and perform excellently within timelines and deadlines.
- Inventive individual with warm personality is looking to work as a Game Designer/3D Artist for XCX Company, to integrate clients’ vision/idea from concept to final product. Have been trusted with leadership positions in former engagements and made presentations on the company’s behalf.
- Exceptionally talented 3D Artist/Game and Level Designer, wants to work in that position in Game Nation Group where over 10 years of experience in creating, developing, and executing game play environments and characters, user interface, payment system for both the iOS and Android market will be applied.
- Dependable and dedicated 3D designer with 5 years of experience wants the responsibility of a 3D Artist position with Trike Company where tremendous skills will be applied in designing and developing 3D assets and scenes for games and learning programs using Unity programming language.
- A recent graduate with a BA is interested in working as a 3D Artist in a progressive company, to utilize enormous ability to create unique 3D models and assets as well as work alongside more skilled and experienced team members to complete projects.
- 3D Artist professional looking to be engaged in that role in LP Media, bringing 3 years of experience in creating Facebook banner ads, favicon, app icon, screen menu art, character asset, etc. have won several awards and nominations for best art design.
- Highly creative and experienced 3D Artist is interested in joining the ranks of Do.IT Media, as a 3D Artist, coming with over 10 years of experience and skill in creating assets for print and interactive website, as well as hero shots, 3D environments and animations.
- Creative and industrious 3Dd Artist seeks the position in Xart Company, here exceptional skills and knowledge will be applied in developing proficiencies in modeling and texturing objects, On-model objects, and 3D assets. Also coming with strong ability to work with others like designers, producers, and studio lead artists, as well as the creative director.
- Prolific 2D/3D Artist eager to fill that position for Eggo Media Group, bringing over 8 years of experience in Modeling 3D assets, creating interstitial videos, trailers, and game assets for Elite clients like Apple, Facebook and Google.
- Result-oriented and visually creative 3D Artist is keen on being employed in that role at ABC Media, bringing helpful design ideas on art assets, ability to develop props and key assets, including the ability to maintain consistency in art style and work flow
- Experienced 3D Artist with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts seeks a 3D Artist position with VY Media, where profound ability to draw storyboards that organize scenes, work alongside team members to develop full length animated stories by modeling objects and characters essential for story will be applied.
Starting your resume or CV with a compelling career objective statement will increase your chances of getting the artist job amidst competition.
You can use the samples provided in this post to quickly make your resume for an artist job; you can edit any of the objective examples to suit your career experience.