This post presents great examples of cable technician resume objective statements that you can apply in making one for your resume/CV and boost your chances of getting hired for the technician job that you are seeking.
If you desire to be employed in a cable technician position, then you must be prepared to submit a resume to the recruiting organization.
The first section of the resume is the objective statement and you need to get it right from that point by writing an exceptional objective for your cable technician resume.
The cable technician resume objective should tell the hiring manager that you are qualified for the job even without reading the entire resume.
Why is this important?
It is important that you have a well targeted career objective statement for your cable technician resume because recruiters have a very short time to spend per resume.
So, writing a solid objective statement is to give them a reason to look through your cable technician resume and possibly increase the time they spend on it.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Cable Technician Position
A cable technician position is a technical job that requires skills and character if you need to work in a corporate environment.
So, the hiring manager will be looking out for skilful people who also have the character to execute assigned tasks within deadlines, as well as communicate and relate well with others.
Hence to distinguish yourself, your cable technician resume objective should be targeted to show that you possess the requisite skills, relevant experience, and character needed to be successful in the workplace.
But, it is important to know that an organization’s expectation from a cable technician will vary depending on the needs of the employer.
Therefore, the first place to start if you desire to write an exceptional cable technician objective is the job description.
You should read it carefully to understand the priorities of the organization and emphasize the desired skills and experience in your cable technician resume objective.
It is also important to include the name of the company you are applying to in your cable technician objective statement to make the resume more targeted to the employer.
To aid your learning of how to write an effective career objective statement for your cable technician resumes, here are good examples to work with:
Top 20 Cable Technician Resume Objective Samples You Ca Apply
- Skilled technician with 5 years of experience handling various aspects of low voltage cabling, including voice, data, paging and fiber. Seeking a Cable Technician position in Cabling Concepts, Inc., coming with good time management and team work skills.
- Fast learner with good communication skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment. Interested in the position of a Cable Technician in ABC. Coming with a goal-oriented mindset and high commitment to performing quality work.
- Technical inclined individual with AS degree and 2+ years of experience installing, servicing, and maintaining low voltage cable infrastructure systems. Seeking a Cable Technician position in ABC, coming with proven ability to complete tasks on time and with minimal supervision, strong work ethic, and communication skills.
- Experienced cable technician with the ability to work without supervision and High School diploma. Interested in the Cable Technician position in ABC, coming with technical skills for comprehension of terminology pertaining to installation and service of cabling infrastructure for telecom, data, security and wireless systems, and familiarity with industry standards.
- Reliable and dependable individual with mechanical aptitude and great reading skills to blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents. Interested in the Cable Technician position in XYZ to utilize 2years of experience. Coming with valid driver’s license and ability to safely drive company vehicles.
- Superb communicator with courteous attitude and High School diploma, interested in a Cable Technician position in XYZ where strong mechanical aptitude and technical training will be applied.
More Cable Technician Resume Objective Samples [7-12]
- Multi-tasking and exceptionally organized individual with the ability to effectively prioritize work, seeking a Cable Technician position in XYZ. Coming with the ability to work with small components and wire to make cable connections, basic mechanical skill, and the ability to apply technical knowledge in real work situations.
- Team player and excellent communicator with strong passion to succeed in the technologies business. Seeking a Cable Technician position with TAK Communications, Inc. offering expertise in structured cabling systems, including fiber optic cable installation and security.
- Energetic and technically inclined technician with polished verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment. Interested in a Cable Technician position in TAK to utilize 2 years of cable technology work experience. Coming with expertise in tool operation and maintenance and the ability to speak Spanish fluently.
- BICSI certified technician with 3years of experience in the telecommunication industry. Interested in a Cable Technician position in TAK to offer profound expertise in fiber optic cable installation and security, great communication skills, and High School diploma.
- Skilled technician with 4years of experience and familiarity with industry standards. Interested in the position of a Cable Technician in TAK, coming with own basic telcom tools, excellent network troubleshooting skills and familiarity with structured cabling systems.
- Experienced cable technician with the ability to utilize various telecommunication tools as well as to read and understand schematic and line diagrams, seeking a Cable Technician position in ABC. Coming with knowledge of BICSI, EIA, and TIA Standards and owns basic telecommunication tools.
More Cable Technician Resume Objective Samples [13-17]
- Technician with low voltage cabling experience, High School diploma and openness to learn new skills. Interested in the cable technician position in XYZ. Coming with expertise in wired and wireless technologies, strong work ethic, and available to work a flexible schedule.
- Service-oriented individual with basic math and computer skills, interested in utilizing 2years of cabling technician experience in ABC Company. Coming with good reading and writing skills and the ability to follow oral and written instruction.
- Safety-conscious and mechanically inclined technician with expertise in wired and wireless technologies, seeking a Cable Technician position in XYZ Company to utilize extensive experience. Coming with great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to safely use cable installation tools.
- Quick learner and team-oriented individual skilled in performing cable installations, seeking a Cable Technician role in XYZ. Offering 2years of experience, good math and reading skills, and strong ability to use basic cabling tools.
- Energetic technician skilled in using cabling and hand tools and possess 2 years of experience in the telecommunication industry, looking for a Cable Technician position at ATK where the ability to work in various weather conditions and heights up to 30 ft will be utilized.
More Cable Technician Resume Objective Samples [18-20]
- Self-motivated technician with Comcast experience and good work record, seeking to leverage years of experience handling various low voltage cabling tasks as a Cable Technician. Coming with good communication skills, good driving record, and valid driver’s license.
- Detail-oriented technician with broad knowledge of the structured cabling system and industry best practices, seeking a Cable Technician position in XYZ. Offering excellent work ethic, cabling experience and team work skills. Also coming with High School diploma and valid driver’s license.
- BICSI certified technician with expertise in fiber/copper termination and various structured cabling technologies, interested in a Cable Technician position in Crystal Clear Technologies. Bringing installation, troubleshooting, and repair skills, team work skills, and familiarity with various cabling equipment.
If you are seeking the cable technician job, you should be aware that you have fellow competitors vying for the same position.
And that means you must ensure that your resume is read to stand a chance on the job.
To have the recruiter read your cable technician resume, you must create a captivating objective statement that draws them in to read the whole of the document.
You will find the ideas and examples shared on this page helpful in making a great cable technician resume objective.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).