This article provides 20 best generic resume objective statement examples you can learn from to write a highly compelling career objective for your resume.
When making a resume for use in applying for any job, it is important to start it with an objective statement that can immediately arrest the recruiter’s interest to cause them to desire to take the time to read through the whole of the document.
When you are able to get the recruiter to read every part of your resume, then your chances of getting an invite to an interview is brighter.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective Statement for a Desired Job
To make an effective resume objective for a job you are seeking, it is important to have the recruiter’s interest in mind.
You need to find out what the recruiter wants from the candidates they are looking for? That is, what are the qualities, education, experience, knowledge, etc. that anyone seeking the job on offer must have to be hired?
When you have found out the recruiter’s needs for the job, then you can craft an objective statement for your resume that presents you as the person that possesses the qualities and other attributes required by the recruiter.
To learn about the recruiter’s needs for the position, you can study the details of the job requirements and description posted by them.
See below carefully written generic resume objectives that consider recruiters’ requirements for the jobs to help you quickly learn and master writing effective objectives for your resume.
Best 20 Generic Resume Objective Examples you can apply
- Certified Public Accountant with technical and professional know-how seeks the role of an Accountant at Konka Co.; coming with an MBA and 5 years working experience in tax environment.
- BLS licensed individual seeking for a Medical Office Assistant position with KLC; bringing a friendly attitude, solid PC skills, and polished knowledge in medical terminology, as well as patient support clinical experience.
- Accredited dental health professional interested in the position of a Dental Assistant at MCC to leverage 3 years of dental assistant experience in documentation, inventory management, and excellent communication for patient support functions.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver looking to work in the position of Food and Nutrition Associate where 5 years food service experience, ability to maintain clean and sanitary procedure, and proven customer service skills will be applied.
- Very passionate and seasoned baking expert looking to employ exceptional skills in making baked foods and rare recipes as a Baker with Cake and Cream Co., to help the company grow its customer base by ensuring peak production every time.
- Highly organized and talented individual with leading-edge understanding of human resource principles seeking a job in the position of HR Manager with Kimono Corp.; coming with impressive capacity to professionally manage human resource tasks.
- Exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced individual in search of Human Resource Specialist role with Primora Group; possess impeccable people and management skills to further the mission of the company.
- Flexible individual hopeful for an Insurance Service Representative position with Sure House Co., passionate about the promise of the industry and highly skilled in resolving insurance related matters.
- Forward thinking individual with graceful interpersonal skills and skillful in prioritizing and scheduling task seeks to join Avax Insurance Co as an Insurance Service Representative to help the company fulfill its mission.
- To be responsible in the position of Mechanic with Zapi Corp. where profound practical experience and dexterity in mechanical and electrical systems will be deployed.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic anticipating a position with SYS Company; bringing 5 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge solving problems in diesel mechanic context.
- Friendly Individual Interested in the Medical Office Assistant position with OSH Healthcare; possess years of experience in using electronic health record, fluent in using medical terminology and GED.
- BLS certified individual seeking a Medical Office Assistant job with Vino Medical Center; to apply strong PC skills, a warm and social personality, and clinical experience useful in providing patient support.
- Reliable Medical Receptionist with 5+ years of experience wants to work in that capacity with St. Mark Hospital; well trained in documentation, transcription, and medical billing; and well experienced with HIPAA.
- Resourceful individual eager to fill a Medical Receptionist position with Durato Corp.; bringing excellent clerical and administrative skills necessary to enable a thriving environment.
- Seeks a Network Engineer job with Parka Corp.; to deploy exceptional analytical, technical, and problem-solving, skills to enable the company reach its goals.
- Goal-oriented and committed individual expecting to gain a Network Engineer role with CookieTech Co.; to design and implement new network solutions and improve the effectiveness of current networks.
- To obtain the role of a New Grad Nurse at Detroit health care facility where extensive nursing training and educational achievements will be utilized for the benefit of patients.
- Interested in working as a Grad Nurse with St. Peter Hospital, to provide excellent performance of administrative duties, assisting patients with enquiries, and acting in an auxiliary role to other health care professionals like registered nurses, doctors, and surgeons.
- Talented individual with superb communication skills and outstanding ability to provide inspiration and direction to students seeks the position of Preschool Teacher with TBrain Schools; coming with Bachelor’s degree in Child Development and 5+ years of dynamic work experience in early childhood education.
When writing a resume for any job position, it is important to capture the recruiter’s interest in your offering right from the beginning of the resume.
And that means, you must take the time to make a very captivating objective statement; one that shows the recruiter that you possess what they need and will be successful on the job.
You can apply our best examples of generic resume objective statements provided above in making effective objectives for your resume, and give yourself an advantage in the hiring process.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).