Top 22 Call Center Resume Objective Examples to Boost your Resume
Having an objective statement in your call center resume is the best way to grab the attention of a recruiter and get him/her to go through it, and ultimately call you up for an interview.
An effective call center objective statement should contain a brief description of your skills, experience, and knowledge as they meet the needs of the employer.
If well written, the objective section of your resume can convince an employer to schedule an interview and subsequently hire you to fill a position.
To complete a resume objective for the call center job, it is necessary to carry out a little research to identify the requirements of the employer and how well your skills will meet the job responsibilities.
A look at a call center job description provides you with information concerning call center duties and responsibilities.
With the information, you can craft your resume’s objective statement by describing the skills you possess and how they will be useful in fulfilling the call center role.
To make it clearer to you on how to create an effective objective for your call center resume, here are 22 examples you can look at; you can also use them as templates in making your objective statement:
1. Seeking a position as call center representative at Leeds Groups, bringing ability to influence product purchase and provide information to customers.
2. A well-spoken and calm individual looking to join MBC Agency as a call center agent. Possess exceptional communication skill useful in providing product information to clients.
3. Desiring the job of call center manager at XYZ company to utilize my organizational and administrative skills drawn from 4 years of experience as a call center representative.
4. A customer-focused call center specialist looking to work at Grand Ventures to provide effective support center management and team leadership.
5. Looking to join an organization where 5 years of experience developing and implementing call center policies will be useful to achieving excellent customer service.
6. To secure a call center agent position with a view to serving as primary customer service contact in the promotion of XYZ products.
7. Passionate call center operator seeking a position at Rogers Ltd. to help with the resolution of client problems and provision of product information to customers.
8. Looking to join a telecommunications company where I can utilize my problem-solving and analytical skills gained from 2 years of experience as customer service representative at Kodafone.
9. Seeking a full time position at Ascatel as an outbound call center representative to promote and convince customers to purchase company products/services.
10. Call center manager with 3 years of experience leading a group of technical call center representatives. Looking to work for an organization that provides opportunity to utilize my customer service and managerial skills.
11. An operations manager with experience in a call center organization. Looking for a company that offers attractive remuneration for a result-oriented and driven individual.
12. To occupy a full time call center job at Telemagic using my multilingual skill and customer-focused attitude to the benefit of a globally renowned company.
13. Seeking a challenging and rewarding call center representative job in a company where several years tech support experience and a degree in communications will be fully utilized.
14. With over 5 years of experience as a customer service representative, my goal is to find an organization that rewards hard work and provides a platform to utilize my customer service skills.
15. A highly skilled call center representative with a record of customer satisfaction and successful product sales.
16. Looking to work as Next Telecomm where high level of professionalism and ability to multitask will be useful in addressing various customer and company needs.
17. A highly motivated individual with extensive call center experience looking to join Multi-choice Networks to improve product/service sales through effective inbound and outbound calls to customers.
18. A dedicated, calm and proactive customer care agent with an aptitude to interact with English and French-speaking customers. Currently looking to join SAT globacom as a call center representative.
19. Desire the position of a call center manager at Derby agency where proficiency in directing a support will be beneficial in the delivery of exceptional customer service.
20. Seek to function as a customer service rep at Radford Insurance to provide high quality service to customers by responding professionally and promptly to client needs.
21. Looking to occupy a call center representative position in a rewarding and fast-paced environment where 3 years of experience in retail sales as well as strong interpersonal skills will be useful in maintaining a satisfied clientele.
22. A consistent and organized individual with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and ability to learn quickly. Desiring to work as a call center agent to utilize my communication and problem-solving skills in providing effective assistance to customers.
Your objective statement plays a pivotal role in determining if a prospective employer goes through your resume or not. Therefore, it is important to capture the attention of a recruiter with a well-crafted resume objective.
Highlighting your skills, knowledge and experience in a way that meets an employer’s mission or goal is a sure way of writing a good objective statement.
You can use the above listed examples as a guide in making your objective statement to increase your chances of securing a call center job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).