A good dental assistant resume objective statement should state your credentials and experience, including exceptional customer service skills, organization, and problem solving skills.
This will show to employers the value you are bringing to their company if hired.
To increase your chances of being selected for an interview for the post of dental assistant, crafting a strong objective statement can make a whole lot of difference in getting a good response from employers.
Here are examples of good objectives that you can adopt for your dental assistant resume:
Top 22 Dental Assistant Resume Objective Examples
1. Skilled and energetic Dental Assistant seeking employment at Aspen Dental Clinic; bringing outstanding personality, great communication skills, and excellent dental care capability; ready to provide effective chair side support to dentist.
2. Customer service oriented professional with dental assistant certification seeking to utilize excellent customer relation skills, administrative skills along with dental assistant training to contribute to Mary Anne Clinic as Dental Assistant.
3. Desirous of Dental Assistant position with DSS Dental Center; bringing experience in dental treatment room procedures, radiography technique and procedures, as well as x-ray functionality.
4. To provide support to dentist as Dental Assistant at Sava Dental Facility; Offering expertise in dental care to patient, and providing above-par administrative service to the office.
5. Result-driven individual looking forward to a Dental Assistant position at Sage Dental Facility; bringing 6 years track record in complex dental therapeutics and complete knowledge of dental terminology.
6. To work at Heartland Dental Care as a Dental Assistant making the most of expertise in infection control techniques and preventive care; and to fully maximize the efficiency of dental facility.
7. Professional Dental Assistant seeking position with Mainland Hospital with knowledge of preparing patients and tools for different dental procedures; possess efficient customer service skills as well as organizational acumen.
8. Knowledgeable Dental Assistant graduate seeking to apply training, strong relational and administrative skills, and opportunity to advance within the field, with a growing organization such as XYZ Company.
9. Seeking a position with Jules Dental Clinic as Dental Assistant; eager to utilize experience in oral surgery and extraction; offering hands-on expertise in sustaining patient comfort and making the most of a positive and outgoing personality.
More Dental Assistant Resume Objective Examples [10-16]
10. Experienced dental assistant with keen client relations, administrative skills, and hard work ethic, desires to secure a Dental Assistant position in a budding dental practice.
11. To acquire a position as a competent, hardworking entry-level Dental Assistant with experience taking x-rays, preparing record of dental treatment, and arranging and confirming schedules.
12. Looking for work as Dental Assistant with customer oriented dental facility which can use 5 years of experience in providing guidance and care to patients.
13. Applying for job opportunity as Dental Assistant; to work with experienced dentists in order to improve job experience, personal skills, and certification as a basic nursing assistant.
14. Willing to work as entry-level Dental Assistant; bringing skills in performing various office duties and laboratory maintenance functions, attending to patients and preparing them for treatment, and providing clerical support to dentist at Clear Ridge Dental Clinic.
15. To obtain the position of Dental Assistant at John Hopkins Hospital; bringing diploma in dental assistance from Riverdale Medical Academy; and ready to work in a dynamic environment to make best use of customer service skills.
16. Seeking position of Dental Assistant at a reputable company with expertise in preparing tray of materials for dental treatment, supplying devises and materials to dentist; and advising patients on oral care.
Additional Dental Assistant Resume Objective Examples [17-22]
17. Searching for a job position where ability to communicate with patients, superb writing skills, ability to give instructions to patients, and to maintain confidential information of patients as Dental Assistant are needed.
18. Desirous of position of Dental Assistant at a reputed firm; ready to build a career in this field and expand experience in working with dental experts; possess solid knowledge of various healthcare programs.
19. To work in a dental health facility that will make use of knowledge and strong interpersonal skills; bringing ability to operate x-ray machine, and to help dentist in giving sufficient care to patients.
20. Looking for position of Dental Assistant at XYZ Company; bringing patient focus and skills to provide preventive care to both children and adults, and opportunity to develop knowledge and experience.
21. To work as a Dental Assistant at ABC Center; offering exceptional knowledge of procedures and techniques of medical treatment, ability to make patients comfortable while offering superb care.
22. Professional Dental Assistant with experience in medical procedures like purifying tools and preparing medical tray for dental checkup, keeping and maintaining patients clinical records, and carrying out infection control, seeking a position with Colby Hospital as a Dental Assistant.
As a Dental Assistant you will perform a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to help provide care to patients, support dentist, and keep office operations running smoothly.
An objective statement that contains your qualifications, experience, and skills to be able to perform the tasks of the position excellently will set your resume apart from the others’.
A great personality and motivation for the job should also reflect in your statement to make it really attractive to employers.
You can go ahead to use the sample dental assistant resume objective statements shared above in making one for your resume.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).