Top 22 Computer Technician Resume Objective Example
There are plenty of opportunities to land a job position as a computer technician, but it won’t be handed to you on a platter of gold, as the hiring managers’ job is to sift through the tons of resumes sent to them and choose the best possible candidates for the job.
Therefore, crafting a powerful resume, beginning with a strong objective statement that catches the attention of the employer is paramount in landing the job.
Ultimately, your resume objective should stand out from those of other competitors and be worth reading through.
It should emphasize your qualifications, skills, and experience and not leave out what your long-term and short-term goals and aspirations are for the job.
If you have additional technical skills you may want to include in your resume, do so as it provides an added advantage to your resume.
Your objective statement should convince the employer that you know what you want to do and are familiar with the computer technician job.
Now, to help you write a winning objective statement for your computer technician resume, here are some examples you can learn from and use as a template when making yours:
1. Highly energetic individual looking for the position of Computer Technician at Jules Computer Warehouse, bringing extensive computer installation and maintenance experience and excellent proficiency in various software packages.
2. Looking for a job at ABC Company as a Computer Technician, coming with strong familiarity with computer hardware and software, workstation setup and repair of other electronic equipment.
3. Computer Technician seeking a position in a reputable company with exceptional skills in installation and maintenance of hardware and peripheral computer equipment, such as modems, printers, and scanners.
4. Desirous of Computer Technician job at XYZ Company, with 2 years’ experience installing work stations and networking systems; and coming with high trouble shooting and analytical abilities.
5. Applying for a position as Computer Technician at John’s Computers, utilizing familiarity with installation and maintenance of computer operating systems, as well as hardware and software packages.
6. To work as Computer Technician with a firm, bringing 3 years experience in verifying hardware and software compatibility with company systems, and providing technical assistance to all levels of work force.
7. Seeking the Computer Technician position at ABC Company, bringing 5 years expertise overseeing new installation projects, maintaining and updating Windows operating system, and monitoring company computer platforms and network infrastructure.
8. Dedicated and highly motivated individual desirous of working with XYZ Company as a Computer Technician, possess high degree of readiness to respond to and resolve computer system problems and furnish technical assistance with VOIP system maintenance.
9. Enthusiastic Computer Technician looking for work at CorbiCo, possess exceptional ability to provide online help to users, as well as technical support for organizational growth.
10. Team-player seeking a position with XYZ Company as a Computer Technician, coming with 3 years experience installing and maintaining various software programs, and utilizing and maintaining output devises such as printers, scanners and other equipment.
11. Highly gifted Computer Technician desirous of working with Republic Computers, with expertise in maintaining servers and network, setting up and maintaining back up for computerized filling system.
12. Computer Technician with exceptional interactive skills and experience preparing and sending technical presentation while assisting other technicians in software and hard were installation.
13. Hard working individual seeking employment as Computer Technician, possess good knowledge of LAN and VAN, in addition to exceptional research and analytical abilities.
14. Well knowledgeable Computer Technician seeking job position in a challenging work environment where technical skills, strong communication skills, as well as good knowledge of technical terms and interpretation can be put to use.
15. Professional and certified Computer Technician seeking a position that offers opportunity to utilize great technical skills and excellent customer service skills to achieve departmental targets.
16. Applying for the post of a Computer Technician in a reputed organization, bringing experience and technical skills in graphic communication, programming languages, and systems management.
17. Highly seasoned Computer Technician looking for work where strong technical background and ability to explain technical concepts and processes to non-technical staff in a clear and understandable manner are required.
18. Interested in working as a Computer Technician at The Game, coming with the ability to provide technical assistance and know-how of the job, and to communicate and interact with all types of customers.
19. Computer Technician with Bachelor of Science degree and several related certifications looking for work at ABC Company, bringing 5 years experience as system manager at Universal Studios with verifiable record of compliance with management requirements.
20. To work as Computer Technician in an agency where technical expertise in upholding technological procedures in coordination with teams, assuring up to date system upgrade and function are is needed.
21. Reliable Computer Technician seeking a position with a company where experience of hard ware and software engineering can be put to use working with all manner of clients.
22. Applying for the position of Computer Technician with XYZ Company, bringing cutting edge technical expertise and team-playing skills in creating an effective work environment and maximum efficiency.
Making a great computer technician resume begins with the objective statement, so make use of the examples provided above in writing one for your resume and be sure to capture your reader’s attention from the start.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).