If you are writing a management resume or cv, the objective statement should be well written and targeted to immediately connect with the employer.
This post will help you learn how to make an effective career objective for a management resume and improve your chances of having the employer reading the resume and approving it for an interview.
Being the first thing that the employer will read when they pick up your resume, you really need to pack your objective with the biggest punch to win their heart right away.
How to Make a Winning Management Resume Objective Statement
You can immediately get the recruiter’s attention if you let them know that you have what they are looking for to succeed in the management position they are hiring for.
The secret of making a great management resume objective is to find out from the job description that the recruiter published for the position what they require the successful candidate to have.
Knowing the job requirements will enable you to put up the relevant skills, qualities, and/or experience that you have to be able to meet the employer’s expectation for the management position.
See the examples below to quickly learn how to write a more compelling management objective statement for your resume or cv:
1. Result-oriented professional with over 6 years of experience championing the general operations in a manufacturing company. Looking to obtain a management position with Melvin Corp to meet set performance goals.
2. Desire to secure a management position with Qatar Enterprises. Offering strong knowledge of business procedures and ability to coordinate a company’s operations to achieve the desired objectives.
3. Looking to obtain a management position in a fast-paced organization where exceptional leadership skill and ability will be useful to meet set organizational goals.
4. Seeking a management position with Wyatt Industries; an expanding organization where extensive experience as a manager will be useful in the delivery of quality projects.
5. To secure a management position with Richard Inc. Bringing 7 years of managerial experience at Ricky Ltd. to ensure safe, secure, and legal working environment in the company.
6. Performance-oriented professional with a business administration degree from Leicester and over 7 years of management experience in a business environment. Looking to obtain a management position with a reputable organization like Powell where my potentials will be fully utilized.
7. Energetic management expert with a deep knowledge of productive strategies and ability to manage resources and meet expectations within budget. Hoping to secure a management position in an organization where my abilities will be maximized.
8. A highly dedicated individual with the ability to communicate job expectations to employees on a regular basis. Seeking a management position to utilize my expertise in boosting productivity and performance in an organization.
9. To work as professional manager applying exceptional ability to create and implement a good work culture in an organization which will help in fulfilling the general mission or target of the company.
10. Experienced manager with expertise in maintaining employee work schedule for the company to make sure that work rotation goes in the right manner.
11. Proactive and self-motivated individual with interest in a management position at Aston Corp, to help maintain the company’s staff by recruiting, orienting, and training new employees.
12. Enthusiastic professional with the ability to prepare annual budget and expenditures with regards to available resources. Seeking a management position at Raymond Industries to enhance the use of available resources for high productivity.
13. To take up responsibility as a manager, providing profound knowledge of human resource management for the company’s future recruitments.
14. To join Spencer Manufacturing Company as a manager, bringing expertise in planning, and ensuring the execution of various functions by the employees responsible.
15. Desire a management position at Framework Corp. Bringing ability to monitor job or projects’ progress and make sure they align with company objectives.
16. Dedicated management specialist with over 10 years of active experience managing the development and enforcement of policies and procedures in a company. Looking for a manager position in a dynamic organization where my skills will be fully utilized.
17. Diplomatic individual with excellent leadership and decision-making skills. Looking to work in a management capacity to maintain quality services of the company by enforcing the implementation of standards.
18. Dedicated professional with 7 years of experience in the management of employees and company’s resources. Hoping to obtain a manager position at Cursor Industries to develop maximum potentials in the company’s staff members.
19. Seeking to secure a management position in a fast paced organization where strong knowledge of economics and accounting will be applied in effectively handling the material and financial resources of the company.
20. Proficient and forward-thinking professional, well versed with the knowledge of business and management principles. Currently looking to meet the needs of the company in a management capacity.
21. Management specialist with wide experience in creating a teamwork spirit among employees to help in the collective effort to push the company towards success. Looking for a management job in a challenging environment.
22. Seeking a management position in a challenging but rewarding organization to deliver exceptional managerial duties which will uplift the company.
Your objective statement can decide if your resume or cv gets read or not, so it’s best to give it a great shot.
And the good thing is that you can learn how to make an irresistible objective by applying the management resume objective samples provided in this post.
You are free to use any of the samples that fit your description directly in making the career objective section of your management resume or cv.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).