One of the secrets of making a winning civil engineering resume or cv is to craft a powerful objective statement.
You can use a well written and strategically focused objective to immediately gain the attention of the employer and get them interested in your application the moment they start reading your resume.
When you have been able to achieve that, it becomes easier to get them to read other parts of the resume, leaving them with the impression that you are good for the job and deserve an interview.
How to Write a Great Civil Engineering Resume Objective
To write a career objective for a civil engineering resume that gets employers attention is to provide value they cannot resist in it.
Your objective should clearly communicate what you are bringing to the company in terms of skills, knowledge, expertise, experience, etc., that will make you a top performing civil engineer with the company if hired.
Employers want to see quickly from your resume what you are coming with to help them achieve their goals.
Therefore, highlighting your best qualities as a civil engineer that can help you provide needed solutions for the company in your objective will certainly get most recruiters’ attention.
To write such objective statement in your civil engineer resume, all you need to do is to study the job description that was published; it will contain information about the job and what the employer requires from interested candidates.
You can then match your best skills, qualities, experience, etc., with what the employer requires and come up with an objective statement that will get their interest.
Now, to help you quickly learn how to make a winning civil engineering objective for resume or cv, here are 22 carefully prepared examples you can study as well as edit and use directly in preparing your resume:
1. Dedicated individual with in-depth experience in construction and building work. Currently looking for a civil engineering job position with a progressive construction company where my skill and experience will be fully utilized.
2. To secure a civil engineering position at Estate construction company. Coming with the ability to make use of specialized computer software in developing building designs.
3. Hardworking civil engineer looking to secure a position with Grimsby group, bringing ability to solve complex engineering problems.
4. Focused individual looking for a civil engineering position in a fast-paced organization where excellence is relevant. Coming with the ability to analyze and solve building design complexities.
5. Energetic individual with 8 years of experience in the civil engineering field. Seeking a civil engineer job position with Benson Co. where my ability to estimate and manage budgets/project resources will be utilized.
6. An experienced civil engineer with a record of ensuring safety at construction sites. Looking for a civil engineering job position in a fast-paced company to provide safety assurance during project execution.
7. Looking for a civil engineering job position with a rail company, bringing experience in the design of feasible and functional rail way systems.
8. Brilliant and clever individual with 9 years of civil engineering experience. Coming with the ability to maintain general scale of a project without defaults or deviation.
9. Currently looking for a job position in an organization that needs a civil engineer with the ability to analyze drawings and maps for land scale checks prior to construction to minimize risk of construction complications.
10. Resourceful individual with expertise in civil engineering. Currently looking for a job position with a progressive company to utilize ability to manage resources for the project and stick to the estimated budget.
11. Seeking to gain a position as a civil engineer with a construction company using proficiency in mathematics and engineering skill to aid construction processes.
12. Pursuing a career as a civil engineer with Lewis Construction Company. Coming with experience and ability to ensure projects are carried out efficiently.
13. Looking forward to work for the government construction work as a civil engineer. Coming with the ability to ensure that project structures are completed in the due time.
14. Dedicated individual with the ability of ensuring that a project is carried out in compliance with legal requirements and government regulation. Seeking a civil engineering job position in Ruby Construction Company.
15. Result-oriented individual with the ability forecast a timeframe for a particular project and ensure that the project is completed in a timely manner. Looking to gain a position as a civil engineer in a construction company.
16. Qualified civil engineer with experience in handling big projects and ensuring its completion. Seeking to acquire a job position to work for a utility company.
17. Looking for an entry to work as a civil engineer in any construction company with the ability to work with a team for the general purpose of completing a given project.
18. Experienced civil engineer with the ability to determine the general cost of a project. Looking for a job position in a government construction agency.
19. Detail-oriented civil engineer looking to secure a job position in a company that seeks excellence. Coming with the ability to assess a practicable project.
20. Good decision-making individual with civil engineering skills and experience. Coming with ability to ensure that projects are done according to plan through steady evaluation of the project design to avoid complication or deviation.
21. Looking to work as a civil engineer in Construction Company with the ability to create designs useful in construction process.
22. Certified civil engineer with 6years experience in construction works. Coming with proficiency in handling company databases concerning project information.
If you are writing a resume for the civil engineering job, you can make it more appealing to employers by starting it with a compelling career objective statement.
You can go ahead to quickly make your civil engineering resume by simply applying any of the sample objectives given in this post, with some modifications if necessary.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).