Pharmacy Technicians work in the healthcare sector where they provide assistance to pharmacists. Under supervision, they assist the pharmacist in preparing, packaging, and distributing medications to patients. They also perform other tasks, including maintaining inventory of drugs and medical supplies.
The objective section of the pharmacy technician resume is the first thing that the employer would see, and that means it has to be catching and attention grabbing to sustain the reader’s interest in the resume and read up the rest of it.
The objective statement must convey value to the employer. In other words, it should tell the reader the skills, abilities, and competences you are bringing to their company that would want them to pick your resume out.
There are different formats in writing objective statements as shown in the examples below. You can go with any format as long as the value you are bringing to the employer is stated. Also, if your resume is targeted at specific employer, you can state that you are seeking employment with them as stated in some of the examples below.
Below are 11 examples of our best pharmacy technician resume objectives, which you can use in making your resume:
- Seek to be part of the ABC Hospital team as Pharmacy Technician, bringing strong knowledge and experience of aseptic technique, IV (infusion) admixture, and computer entry in delivery exceptional service to the company and the public.
- Desire the position of Pharmacy Technician in a fast-paced retail pharmacy where solid knowledge and experience of pharmacy technology and retail pharmacy operations are required to provide great assistance to pharmacists in the distribution of drugs to patients.
- Seek to work as Pharmacy Technician in XYZ Pharmacy, where exceptional skills, abilities, and experience in performing various technical, clerical, and other tasks related to the distribution of medications and supplies to patients, will be utilized.
- Highly talented Pharmacy Technician seeking to leverage huge experience providing assistance to pharmacists in the preparation and distribution of drugs, and maintenance of drug inventory and records, in a growing healthcare facility.
- Desire the position of Pharmacy Technician in a retail pharmacy where extensive knowledge, competence, and experience with Pyxis Report, IV admixture and aseptic technique, and Unit Dose packaging will be utilized in effectively providing assistance to the pharmacist.
- Looking for Pharmacy Technician job position in a hospital, bringing two years clinical experience and knowledge of drug brand or trade names and routine drug regiments, to assisting pharmacists in the provision of efficient, cost-effective, courteous, and safe pharmacotherapy services.
- Desiring the position of Pharmacy technician with a team of auditors, where strong pharmacy knowledge will be applied in supporting ABC Inc. pharmacy audit division.
- Seek the position of Pharmacy Technician in a hospital setting, leveraging on excellent customer service abilities, ability to work with little or no supervision in a fast paced environment, and strong knowledge of pharmacy technology practice, to providing effective assistance to pharmacists.
- To obtain Registered Pharmacy Technician position in an inpatient setting, where my three years experience assisting pharmacists in the technical aspect of distributing medications, will be well utilized.
Pharmacy Technician Resume Objective where there is no Experience
If you don’t have experience yet, your objective statement can made using the knowledge and skills you have developed from relevant trainings that would enable you to perform effectively on the position you are seeking.
The objective section of your resume can state as follows:
- Seek to work as Pharmacy Technician in a fast paced medical center, where I hope to apply the vast knowledge obtained through pharmacy technology training program, and relevant skills developed through internship, to effectively support and assist the pharmacist in the preparation and distribution of drugs to patients.
- To obtain the position of Pharmacy Technician in a hospital and utilize the knowledge and enormous skills and abilities gained through various trainings and certifications to provide quality assistance to pharmacists, as well as service to the public.
Related Post: Pharmacy Technician Resume Sample