This post presents resume objective examples for part-time job positions to help you learn how to make an effective one for your resume/CV to boost its chances of being read.
When writing a resume or CV for a part-time position, it is important to start it with a compelling objective statement; this helps to get the recruiter’s interest in your resume to read what you have to offer if hired for the part-time job.
How to Make a Great Part-time Job Resume Objective Statement
The sure way to writing a great resume objective for a part-time job is to know what the recruiter/employer wants for the job.
You need to study the description of the part-time job and the requirements that the recruiter/employer wants candidates to meet to be hired.
When you understand the requirements, such as the skills, qualities, experience, education, etc. that the recruiter/employer wants candidates to meet to be hired for the part-time position, then you will be able to make a compelling objective statement for your resume.
Also, by having the knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the part-time job that the successful candidate will be expected to carry out, you will be able to make a resume objective the recruiter/employer cannot resist.
You can learn about the part-time job that you are applying for from the job requirements and description published by the recruiter/employer.
To be successful in getting the attention of the recruiter/employer, your resume objective for the part-time job that you are seeking should highlight some of the major qualities, skills, experience, etc. that you have and that were stated in the part-time job requirements published by the recruiter/employer.
It should also show that you understand what the duties and responsibilities of the part-time job are and have the ability and experience to carry them out effectively.
Now, here are some good examples of part-time job resume objective statements that you can learn with or adopt in making your resume or CV:
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Part-time Jobs
- Hopeful to gain employment with Aimbridge Hospitality as a Part-time Front Desk Agent to approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service-oriented manner. Coming with three years working experience in a hotel and the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented, and be able to problem-solve in order to effectively deal with all customers.
- Talented and well-organized individual seeks employment with Work From Home Jobs as a Part-time Data Entry Clerk, to apply three years of data entry experience in effectively completing written surveys provided for each panel including oral guidelines. Also bringing the desire to take part wholly in one or more given topics, possession of cell phone with a working camera, and ability to develop access to a reliable web connection.
- Team-oriented individual willing to work at TRANSFER Inc. as a Part-time Financial Analyst with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and 5 years of experience in financial analysis. Looking to utilize the ability to prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Also bringing five tears of experience with financial reports that include SaaS business reporting, cash flow, and profitability modeling.
- Energetic individual with the ability to engage in positive and proactive selling and ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well-stocked. Seeking a Part-time Specialty Team Member position with Whole Foods Market to utilize strong ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- To obtain a position with Putnam Plastics as a Part-time Human Resources (HR) Assistant, to leverage the ability to assist with all administrative functions of HR. Also bringing Associate’s degree, 3 years of experience in Human Resources, experience with running payroll and familiarity with HRIS, as well as advanced experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
More Resume Objective Examples for Part-time Jobs [6-10]
6. Passionate individual seeking a Part-time Recruiter position at the City of Memphis, to leverage the ability to coordinate the overall recruitment process, including the job posting, interviews, and hiring. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, and 5 years of progressive professional work experience in performing employee selection activities in a human resources environment.
7. Safety conscious individual with 4 years of work experience in a cultural background and strong ability to carry research to completion desires a Part-time Cultural Resource Specialist position with Environmental Resources Management, to carry out research and writing for cultural resource heritage components. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and strong attention to detail in the documentation of work.
8. An individual with a strong ability to learn quickly interested in the Part-time Customer Service Representative position at Cognizant. To apply 5 years of work experience in retail setting to effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, eCommerce, order management, and customer service skills.
9. Team-oriented individual eager to work at Spurs Sports & Entertainment as a Part-time Fan Expertise Representative, offers the ability to maintain high levels of friendliness and a professional demeanor while delivering exceptional fan experience to family members. Also coming with the ability to provide a safe atmosphere for all fans by understanding and using established processes and rules.
10. Seeking a Part-time position with Refer.IO as an Email & Facebook Content Marketing Specialist where proven creative writing skills and excellent mind for business will be utilized. Also coming with analytical and solution-driven skills, and the ability to identify potentially new content ideas and programs and then do the research to create amazing content.
More Resume Objective Examples for Part-time Jobs [11-15]
11. Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Part-time Marketing Analytics position with Advanced Recovery Systems, LLC to help in transforming raw data into action items and in finding and implementing process improvement ideas. Also bringing a Master’s degree in Data Science, SQL knowledge, and familiarity with SAS python.
12. An individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Part-time Retail job at The Container Store. Coming with the passion to connect with customers and team members to provide clear, concise, compassionate communication. Also bringing the willingness to organize and help customers find solutions, as well as provide exceptional customer service experience.
13. Seeking the job of a Part-time Mailer at Dow Jones where good verbal and written communication and strong problem-solving skills will be utilized. Also coming with a High School diploma, proficiency in the use of business PC applications and mailroom controls, and strong ability to prepare mailroom for the nightly operation of Dow Jones & Co. publications.
14. Experienced individual seeking a Part-time Admissions Associate position with PharMerica to assure completion of the necessary information from the entry sheet and medication orders for data entry and account set-up in the AS400 system. Coming with a High School diploma, 1-year data entry experience, 1-year experience in the healthcare industry, and basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word.
15. Specialized Part-time Human Resources (HR) Assistant with an Associate’s degree and 3 years of experience in human resources. Longing for a Part-time HR Assistant position with Putnam Plastics, to apply five years of experience running the payroll in assisting with all administrative functions of HR. Also coming with familiarity with HRIS and advanced experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
More Resume Objective Examples for Part-time Jobs [16-20]
16. Passionate individual hopeful for a Part-time Research Associate position with Kelly, bringing 3 years of analytical laboratory experience to effectively work as a bench scientist to assist the Principal Research Scientist for bio-analytical projects. Also coming with a Master’s degree and excellent oral and written communication skills.
17. Talented individual seeking to work with Pathrise as a Part-time Strategy & Operations Mentor to effectively guide fellows through technical and behavioral aspects of the job search. Coming with good understanding of the current requirements of Strategy & Operation’s interviewing standards, fluency in most of the topics, and 5 years of industry experience with strategy and operations, including prior teaching experience.
18. Hopeful to gain employment with Massachusetts Maritime Academy as a Part-time Audio and Visual Technician where three years of experience working in a higher educational institute will be applied to provide set-up and support of PCs, projectors, microphones, lighting, and sound systems for all campus events. Also bringing Associate’s degree in Event Management.
19. To obtain a position with PeopleShare as a Part-time File Clerk to provide quality support to a team of 8 or more people and receive required forms and documents, as well as scan and email them to the desired location. Also bringing email correspondence experience and experience with scanning, filing, and electronic file management.
20. Highly skilled individual with strong attention to detail and organizational skills seeks a Part-time Merchandiser position with American Greetings. Coming with regular, reliable, and punctual attendance, and exceptional ability to work effectively with others. Also bringing strong willingness to be trained and follow procedures accurately, and the competence to operate efficiently under minimal or no supervision.
To increase your chances of getting the recruiter/employer to read your resume or CV for a part-time job, it is important to begin it with an objective statement that gets their attention.
This post provides you great ideas and examples you can apply to make an effective resume objective for the part-time job that you desire.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).