To be effective, your human resources resume objective should highlight qualities like communication and management skill, knowledge of organizational procedures, and ability to improve employee performance, which are important for success on the job.
If you need to create an effective human resources resume or cv that can get you an interview with employers, then you need to pay attention to your objective statement.
As the first thing an employer will read in your resume, a great objective will immediately get the reader’s attention and make them read other sections of the document and eventually offer you an interview appointment.
For your career objective statement to be such effective, it needs to convey value to the employer, such that meets their requirements for the HR job.
This post will teach you how to write an effective objective for your human resources resume or cv by providing examples that you can easily copy.
So, if you are ready, here are 22 of our best human resources resume objectives you can easily apply in making yours:
Top 22 Human Resources Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
1. Flexible individual with advanced knowledge of human resource principles and ability to professionally handle human resource assignment. Looking to obtain a human resource specialist position with Deckart Groups.
2. Forward-thinking individual with refined interpersonal and multitasking skills. Looking to join a progressive organization as a human resource specialist to provide high end administrative support in the human resources department.
3. Seeking an entry-level human resource specialist position with Jasper Inc. Bringing outstanding knowledge of organizational procedures and ability to improve employee performance.
4. Looking for a human resource specialist position with IRIS Corp to utilize my organizational and administrative skills in maintaining employee records, processing payroll, and resolving staff issues for optimal company operations.
5. Self-motivated professional with 6 years of administrative experience in a manufacturing firm. Currently seeking a human resource position to utilize strong communication and management skill.
6. Desire a human resources position with Oakland Global to perform various organizational and human resources tasks employing knowledge from a business management degree and special human resource training.
7. Business administrative graduate with over 7 years of experience in a human resource department. Interested in a human resource position with Klein Corp to utilize superb IT knowledge in effectively managing employee information.
8. Looking to obtain a human resource specialist position in a fast paced environment to utilize my exceptional multitasking and administrative skills in the effective management of company resources.
9. To give my best performance as a human resource specialist in your reputable organization, bringing strong knowledge of human resource policies and ability to utilize this knowledge in meeting deadlines.
10. Resourceful individual with experience in a human resource unit. Seeking a human resource position to employ thorough knowledge of human resource information system for effective management of recruitment database.
More Human Resources Resume Objective Examples [11-16]
11. To obtain a challenging but rewarding human resource position with Wiley Co., providing support to human resource supervisors by performing daily administrative tasks, including scheduling interviews and posting job openings.
12. Looking for a professional human resource position. Coming with extensive knowledge of human resource principles and ability to handle complex problems using outstanding organizational and time management skills.
13. Looking for a full time human resource position in a fast paced environment utilizing ability to perform administrative and clerical functions to support the human resource department.
14. Goal-oriented individual with 3+ years in an administrative environment. Seeking a human resource position to apply excellent multitasking and analytical skills in effectively fulfilling the responsibilities for the position.
15. Self-motivated professional with 5 years of experience in a human resource field. Looking to gain employment as human resource coordinator to utilize my abilities and skills in ensuring an efficient HR unit.
16. Possess several years of experience in a human resource field and knowledgeable in organizational processes. Looking for a human position with Alderdale Inc. to provide professional services.
Additional Examples [17-22]
17. To secure a human resources position with Sine Industries. Coming with exceptional skills and proven track record of managing over 4000 benefit administration tasks.
18. Experienced human resource professional proficient in handling payroll, posting ad vacancies, and providing administrative support to human resource personnel. Looking to obtain a human resource position with Brookshield Co.
19. Focused individual with a human resources management degree. Seeking an entry level human resource position to apply knowledge of communication protocols and ability to oversee recruitment efforts in maintaining efficient human resource operations.
20. Performance-driven individual with exceptional office management skills and ability to provide high end support services to human resource needs. Seeking a human resource position with Rockstone Groups.
21. Highly motivated Human resource specialist seeking a human resource position in a fast paced organization where excellent planning and management skills will be fully utilized.
22. Desire to occupy a human resource position. Comes with exceptional ability to support Human resource affairs through payroll processing, employee orientation, and interview schedules.
Your objective should not just be the job title as some people wrongly have it in their resumes; it should show the employer a summary of the value you are bringing to their company that will enhance your performance in a human resources role.
A career objective statement written with value-to-the-employer in mind will very much likely get employers attention.
This post shows you several examples of objectives that you can use or simply edit in making the objective section of your HR resume or cv.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).