Writing a captivating resume for the post of architect can be a daunting challenge for many. And if the objective statement in your resume doesn’t hit the nail on the head instantly, you could lose your chances of getting the job.
The objective statement has to interest the reader enough to continue reading.
Your skills and experience as an architect should be highlighted in the objective statement, in addition to your enthusiasm for the job.
A great attitude to work and high spirits will reveal your eagerness to take the job, so ensure you communicate these in your objective.
An objective statement that bounces off the page and creates interest is what is required to impress an employer.
This is not so difficult to write, the following are 22 examples of architect resume objective statements you can work with in creating yours:
1. Experienced individual seeking the position of Architect at Ryan Cobs Firm; bringing 5 years experience in designing commercial and residential buildings where designing, developing, analyzing and testing architectural solutions for clients is core specialty.
2. To obtain the position of Architect with Duplo & Co; coming with exceptional ability to conceptualize and develop operational architectural solutions and create commercially apt designs.
3. Seeking Architect position at ABC Company; to utilize sound training and experience in drafting and designing buildings, and creating architectural solutions for both commercial and residential clients.
4. Desirous to work as an Architect with World Architects; offering strong knowledge of the different stages of architecture and design development; possess strong ability to generate creative ideas.
5. Highly motivated individual interested in the position of Architect at XYZ Company; bringing exceptional ability to employ creativity in designing processes, expertise in employing the right methods in bringing construction projects to final completion in a time efficient manner.
6. To work as an Architect with Ben and Schultz; bringing expertise in data and computer modeling, design development and a solid background in Architecture.
7. Accomplished and reliable architect with strong client satisfaction record, adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with professionalism, and expertise in both residential and commercial building projects, applying for position of Architect at Ableman & Co.
8. Looking to work with Chuck and Sall’s Firm as Architect; coming with wide breadth of experience in construction and repairing houses and office buildings; and strong knowledge of architectural design principles and methods.
9. Architect with exceptional commitment to construct safe and beautiful residential and corporate spaces with outstanding customer service skills; and superior written and oral communication abilities, seeking to work as an Architect at Zenith Constructions.
10. To secure a service level Architect job position in a progressive company; bringing useful technical knowledge and sufficient work experience in this field, as well as completion of a special architectural course from MIIT Institute.
11. Searching for a job as an Architect at Fritz sand Jones; coming with 3 years experience; with exceptional problem solving skills and sufficient knowledge of construction laws and regulations used to meet organizations goals.
12. Service oriented individual seeking the job of an Architect at XYZ Company where opportunity to apply skills and to achieve personal career growth abound.
13. Team-player seeking the position of Architect at ABC Company; bringing 6 years experience preparing cost estimates of projects, contacting clients to find out necessities of project; and preparing design develop drawings.
14. Architect seeking the position of Architect at Realtors’ and Construction; coming with extensive experience researching product materials, preparing construction documents, obtaining necessary authorization, and providing architecture support to management.
15. To obtain the post of Architect with XYZ Company where skills, talent, and good leadership abilities, proficiency with AutoCAD and 3D MAX will have valuable utilization in the organization’s development.
16. Exceptionally skilled individual applying for the position of Architect with a building and construction company; coming with Master’s degree in architecture; looking to use acquired skills in implementing existing development plans.
17. To obtain the challenging position of Junior Architect in the field of interior design; bringing thorough training in architectural technology, project management skills, and solid experience.
18. Seeking to work as an Architect with ABC Company, with opportunity to showcase experience in developing commercial buildings, road infrastructure, residential, and industrial buildings.
19. Applying for the position of Architect in an established structural company where expertise in structural design, planning and managing, and remodeling of buildings will be put to use.
20. To join a company as Architect; bringing five years experience in overseeing the preparation of architectural projects and reaching the desired targets; possess ability to present new ideas to coworkers and management.
21. Seeking a productive post as an Architect at Bridge Water Company; possess strong expertise in conveying information to site workers, exceptional analytical skills, good knowledge of CAD and BIM, and excellent problem solving skills.
22. Desirous of the position of Architect with XYZ Company; coming with Bachelor’s degree in architecture with strong organizational skills, fast learning ability, software proficiency, and highly creative streak.
Your architect resume needs an objective statement that helps you stand out of the crowd. It should convey the elements necessary to ensure the employer reads on.
Tailoring your objective to the job description is very important to making a good impression at first glance.
Needless to say, having a good objective like the samples shown above can make your resume stronger, which increases your chances of being hired for the architect job.>>> Create a professional resume in just 3 steps with the Amazing Resume Builder (it's free!).