Top 22 Entry-Level Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
If you are making a resume or cv for an entry level position and need to learn how to craft an irresistible objective statement, then this post will be helpful to you.
The career objective statement is a vital part of your resume that can help grab and sustain the reader’s interest to read through your resume.
Therefore, you should give attention to the quality of objective statement that you produce for your resume.
How to Make a Great Entry Level Resume Objective Statement
To make a great entry level objective statement for resume entails showing the reader that you have what is required to succeed on the job.
When looking for the right individuals for an entry level position, employers usually publish a set of requirements they want candidates to have to be able to succeed on the role.
You can write an effective objective for an entry level resume by taking two steps:
• Study the job requirements to be sure you have them and are qualified to access the job.
• Then use one or two major requirements in crafting the objective.
Your resume objective should highlight a major quality, experience, ability, and/or knowledge required by the employer to be effective in the entry level position.
It should present you as someone coming with valuable qualities for the good of the organization that is hiring.
To help you learn faster how to make a great entry level resume objective statement, here are 22 examples you can use:
1. Flexible individual knowledgeable in business principles. Looking to obtain an entry-level sales assistant position with Deckard Groups.
2. Forward-thinking individual with refined interpersonal and multitasking skills. Looking to join a progressive organization as an entry-level clerical assistant to provide high end clerical duties as assigned.
3. Seeking an entry-level teacher position with Jasper High School. Bringing outstanding knowledge of the English language to ease students with vocabulary studies.
4. Looking for an entry-level help desk assistant position with IRIS Corp to utilize my excellent communication skill in attending to customer issues and complaints.
5. Self-motivated individual with high school diploma and 2 years work experience in a business environment. Currently seeking an entry-level salesperson position to utilize my experience for business efficiency.
6. Desire an entry-level cashier position with Oakland Global to perform the recording of received amount of money and prepare reports on transaction with my proficiency in mathematics and statistics.
7. Business administrative graduate with 2 years of experience in a human resource department. Interested in an entry-level HR assistant position with Kelvin Corp to utilize IT knowledge in effectively managing employee information.
8. Looking to obtain an entry-level mechanical engineering position in a fast paced industry to utilize my knowledge as a degree holder in this field in performing my duties as assigned and to gain experience.
9. To give my best performance in an entry-level cost analyst position in your reputable organization, bringing strong knowledge of economics and statistics.
10. Resourceful individual with a high school diploma seeking to work in an entry-level capacity as a bookkeeper in a dynamic organization where I will put in my best effort for the company while gaining experience in the field.
11. To obtain a challenging but rewarding entry-level nursing assistant position with Griffin Clinic, providing support to doctors and nurses as they perform their duties.
12. Looking for an entry-level bursar position. Coming with an ability to run paperwork and maintaining documents and files.
13. Looking for a part-time secretarial assistant position in a fast paced environment utilizing ability to perform administrative and clerical functions to support the executive staff.
14. Result-oriented individual seeking an entry-level marketing position in a business environment where excellent persuasive skill will be utilized in attractive prospective customers.
15. Self-motivated individual with passion for children. Looking to gain employment in an entry-level capacity as an after school coordinator to help the children in their daily activities.
16. Possess the ability to design and develop web pages. Looking for an entry-level IT expert position in a dynamic organization.
17. To secure an entry-level health care assistant position with Sine Hospital. Coming with the knowledge and ability to administer drugs and diagnosis when assigned to do so.
18. Experienced individual seeking to advance my career in an entry-level financial advisor position with the ability to make good financial decision in a business firm.
19. Focused individual with a Human Resource Management degree. Seeking an entry-level recruitment coordinator position to apply knowledge of communication protocols and ability to oversee recruitment efforts in maintaining efficient human resources operations.
20. Performance-driven individual with exceptional engineering skills. Seeking an entry-level mechanical engineering position in a fast paced industry.
21. Highly motivated individual with the ability to attend to customers. Currently seeking an entry-level customer service position in a fast paced organization where excellent customer service will be utilized.
22. Desire to secure an entry-level sales representative position. Comes with exceptional ability to draw the attention of the public towards a product and thereby attracting customers.
Starting your entry level resume or cv with a powerful objective statement will no doubt increase the chances of success of the resume.
And the good thing is that you can learn how to create effective objectives for your entry level resumes whenever you need to write one.
The tips and samples presented in this post will help you make great entry level objectives and put your resume at a better chance of being read and favored positively by the employer.