Customer service representatives can find employments in a number of places where there is need to attend to customer complaints and inquiries.
Getting a customer service job usually does not come without some competition from other people who also want the job. To increase your chances of getting the job, you need to present a good resume.
Below is a customer service representative resume sample, which is a good example of a great resume. The various sections are well prepared to catch the employer’s attention.
XYZ Straight Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 77777 • Home: (111) 222-5555, Cell: (222) 222-2222 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Seek to work at AAA Water Bottling Company as Customer Service Representative where background experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment, as well as sound experience with several computer applications, including Microsoft based systems or DOS are needed to provide excellent customer service to the public.
PROFILE: Exceptionally talented and experienced customer service representative, with solid background relating with residential and commercial customers, providing assistance to them on a wide range of issues, including billing questions, complaints, general inquiries, and product and services inquiries.
- Highly effective in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Sound knowledge and three years experience working with Microsoft based systems or DOS and several other computer applications.
- Huge experience with up-selling products and services.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and usage of on-line resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills to resolve billing and equipment difficulties.
- Strong ability to attend to large number of customers and callers daily without losing focus or being overwhelmed.
AAA Water Bottling Inc., hometown, BA
Customer Service Representative
2010 – Present
- Take incoming calls and provide exceptional customer service to both existing commercial and residential customers.
- Determine customer concerns and needs.
- Resolve difficult customer issues in a professional, courteous manner.
- Establish and keep relationship with customers and callers.
- Ensure information concerning customer needs and concerns is correctly entered into the Route Management System (RMS).
- Provide alternative idea to solving customer issues, and convey company policy to customers and callers.
- Perform adjustment to billing or service rendered following customer complaint after carrying out checks and confirmation.
- Take advantage of opportunities to up-sell company’s products and services.
- Set and realize up-sell goals each month.
- Track up-sell achievements appropriately.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Associate Degree, Business Management, XXX University, 2010
- High School Diploma or GED, Tylar White High School, BA, 2008.